14

As soon as Qin Shen left, Ji Yan, who was sitting in the convenience store eating, felt a little bored.

He dragged his chin with one hand and just finished eating the last meatball in the bowl when he saw several fat and strong men pushing open the door and walking in.

Ji Yan rubbed the fork in his hand and said nothing.

However, the clerk in the store felt something was wrong, so he stepped forward and asked a few people who were looking around, "Do you need something?"

The leading man set his sights on Ji Yan, stretched out his hand to push the clerk away and warned: "Our family is taking care of things, so don't meddle in other people's business."

The clerk followed the other person's line of sight and found that the target of several people was the very beautiful young man.

The young man was sitting quietly on the chair. Although he didn't say a word, his noble temperament was hard to ignore.

This... he doesn't look like their family at all.

Could it be that it was causing trouble?

The clerk took out his cell phone and planned to call the police, but his companion held him back and stopped him from meddling in his business.

*

After the man found his target, he walked towards Ji Yan.

He stopped in front of Ji Yan, lowered his head and called him, "Young Master Ji."

Ji Yan clenched his fists, leaned on the chair and coughed, "Keep your voice down, you're disturbing me."

man:"......"

Seeing that the man's voice was mute, Ji Yan leaned back on the chair without any strength.

He thought for a moment with his eyelids drooped, and then suddenly asked, "How much did my brother give you to block me?"

The man suddenly froze.

Is this matter... so easy to guess?

The man and the people around him looked at each other and said nothing.

Ji Yan raised his eyelids slightly and glanced at the people in front of him, "We're chatting, don't be nervous, I'm just asking casually."

When the group of workers from Haiyu Bay suddenly appeared before, he wondered if Ji Huan was behind it. Now it seemed that it was indeed him.

The protagonist this time is not very good at it. He only does small tricks behind his back.

Obviously he gave Ji Huan time and the other party a chance, but in the end he couldn't keep Qin Shen. Can you blame him?

The man narrowed his eyes after listening to Ji Yan's careless words, "Are you trying to trick me?"

Ji Yan raised his eyebrows, looking noncommittal.

After all, Ji Huan had always disliked him, but he got it right with a casual guess.

"Fuck, how dare you play tricks on me!"

After hanging out for so long, this is the first time I have been tricked.

The man grabbed a handful of hair irritably.

Ji Yan sneered and laughed at the other party's stupidity, "The person who really played a trick on you is Ji Huan."

He leaned back lazily on the chair and said with a smile: "Didn't he tell you that you have to pay a price for touching me?"