12

"Brother Yan, I have admired you for a long time."

The ambiguous whisper that made half of his body tremble, made Ji Yan feel that the other person's eyes on him were hot and intense.

Ji Yan curled his lips, "Really?"

The man smiled and said, "Brother Yan, don't you like me?"

As the man finished speaking, Ji Yan felt a cool gaze fall on him.

Like a gleam on the back, like a fishnet on the throat.

He said that Qin Shen was stingy and vengeful. Even though he didn't say anything yesterday, he actually took what Lu Ye said to heart.

If he had known that Qin Shen would stay and cause trouble for Lu Ye today, he shouldn't have let Lu Ye bring people here.

Compared with others, Qin Shen is really not as hot as the beauty next to him.

Qin Shen is like the mountain snow lotus on the top of the mountain. Lou Hua'an, the beauty brought by Lu Ye is as gorgeous as a wild rose, as bold and strong as fire, and the vacuum suit he wears is bold and unbridled.

The two of them were very close, and as the other person approached deliberately, Ji Yan could just lower his head and see the amorous feelings in the other person's arms.

Ji Yan had never seen this before, and the man's ears turned red as he stared at him.

Lou Hua'an caught the other person's gaze, and the smile on his lips deepened.

He held Ji Yan's hand and pulled him into his arms.

Before Ji Yan's hands touched each other, the beauty's collar was grabbed by Qin Shen who stepped forward.

The next moment, under Lou Hua'an's stunned eyes, Qin Shen threw him aside with an expressionless face.

"Brother Yan, look at him!" Lou Hua'an angrily shouted at Qin Shen.

Qin Shen wiped his hands and said, "You have evil intentions and are dangerous."

Lou Hua'an: "..."

Everyone in the circle today knows that this down-and-out young master of the Qin family is just a pet kept by Ji Yan's side. He beats him twice when he thinks of it, but abandons him when he can't think of it.

They all come out to buy money, who is nobler than whom?

Ji Yan laughed out loud.

Listening to Qin Shen's serious words of protection, it's really... a bit cute.

Ji Yan tapped his fingers on the sofa, "Lu Ye."

It's not a big deal to watch the fun, right?

Lu Ye looked at Ji Yan's eyes with obvious displeasure, and quickly raised his hand to hand the document in his hand to Ji Yan, "This is the information you want."

Ji Yan raised his hand to take it and flipped through the auction information.

The room was very quiet, except for the sound of Ji Yan flipping documents.

Lu Ye didn't dare to rush, but Lou Hua'an, who was sitting aside, was a little bored. He raised his head and saw Qin Shen heating milk in the kitchen.

How could I give this opportunity to show my courtesy to the other party?

Lou Hua'an stood up and walked over to put the oranges in the juicer. While waiting, Lou Hua'an glanced at Qin Shen.

I have to say that this young master of the Qin family still looks good.