19

"I'm an asshole. "

Qin Shen put down the phone, he walked forward quickly, holding Ji Yan's wrist and pulling the person to him.

Seeing the him fall forward, Qin Shen leaned over and whispered in the other party's ear, "But you are a liar." "

Ji Yan obviously remembered the agreement between the two people, but pretended that nothing had happened.

He wasn't afraid that he would be slow-witted, or he wouldn't understand the staff's words at all, did he really want him to think that someone else had bought Langyue Garden?

Did he really want him to be misunderstood?

Ji Yan frowned and dragged the person away, "You met me just to talk about this?"

Qin Shen: "No. "

"Then think about how to talk and come see me again." Ji Yan said and turned around and left.

After finally having hold of the other, how could Qin Shen let go so easily?

He took two quick steps and stepped forward again to grab Ji Yan's arm, "I'm sorry." "

Ji Yan paused, and the cold wind on the seashore poured into his breath, making Ji Yan stand in place and cough.

Qin Shen's gaze fell on the thin-looking back in front of him, he tightened the hand holding the other party's arm and slowly stepped forward, "You are right, I really wanted to see you helpless and crying and begging for me in the mall that day." "

Really, an asshole.

The voice that fell in his ears carried a wave of questioning grievances, and Ji Yan's hand broke free and slapped Qin Shen's face.

The person in front of him stood silently and stubbornly, not intending to hide at all.

Ji Yan's outgoing hand stopped on the side of his face, and after looking into the other party's dark and deep eyes, his fingers curled up.

After a while, Ji Yan cursed in a low voice, and withdrew his hand angrily, "A dog can't spit out ivory!"*

[TN note: Im gonna assume he means something like, watch your mouth! Or, use your words carefully. Something along those lines.]

Qin Shen: "I'm sorry, obviously you saved me in the club, but I escaped that day, and when I saw you surrounded by that group of people, really helpless standing in front of that person and being scolded by the other party, I regretted it......"

Ji Yan clenched his hands, "Shut up, I don't want to listen, cough cough ......"

The coughing sound in his ears continued, and Ji Yan's eyes were misty again.

Qin Shen took a step forward, took off the coat on his body and put it on him.

As soon as his body was warm, Ji Yan took a breath.

Qin Shen put his hand on the other party's back and patted it gently.

"Ji Yan. "

He looked at the other party's coughing red eyes, and finally said something that had never been said in his heart, "Actually, there seems to be a voice in my head all the time telling me not to come forward, don't approach, otherwise it will become unfortunate." It's like everyone around me is telling me that you're a crazy person, an emotionless monster, and that staying behind will only make my current situation worse. "

Ji Yan's eyes were red as he stared at the other party, "Yes, I'm just a madman, an emotionless monster, so you shouldn't come to me." "

"But you're not that kind of person." Qin Shen's gaze looked into Ji Yan's eyes, and he interrupted the other party's words with a loud voice.