13

"Sir, if you look at this dress, do you want me to get you a smaller one?"

The appearance of the clerk interrupted the conversation between the two people. Qin Shen quickly looked away from Ji Yan, turned around and said to the clerk, "Take a small size, but the waist size still needs to be adjusted. And the cuffs..."

Ji Yan stared at Qin Shen's back and wrapped the rope tied to the balloon around his fingertips bit by bit, as if to tighten the prey.

Unlike the first outright rejection.

Just now, he clearly saw a trace of emotion in Qin Shen's eyes. Although it was very shallow, he still caught it.

It seems that the protagonist is not really hard-hearted.

Ji Yan curled his lips, and after Qin Shen left, he raised his fingers at the clerk beside him and said, "Pack the suit he is wearing for me as well."

*

Qin Shen changed his clothes and came out of the dressing room, and found a few handbags beside Ji Yan, "Has your suit been modified?"

Ji Yan: "It's not like I only wear them at auctions and buy other things."

Ji Yan: "Carry it."

Qin Shen walked over and picked up the bag. When he looked up, he saw that Ji Yan had walked out holding the rabbit balloon.

He sighed and hurriedly chased the person out of the store.

*

Ji Yan was dazzled by the dazzling array of things in the mall, and was full of curiosity about everything for a moment.

Ji Yan took the trouble to stroll around the store and buy things. Soon, his outstanding appearance attracted the attention of passers-by in the mall.

"What a handsome little brother, oooooh, so cute, so soft, I want to squeeze him."

"Which celebrity is out shopping?"

"I haven't seen it before."

"The person standing next to him is also a handsome guy!!! Are they a couple?"

Qin Shen was leaning on a shelf on one side, waiting for someone, and heard the chatter around him.

He frowned and looked over at the sound, only to find that someone was secretly filming this way with a mobile phone.

The person being photographed lowered his head and was looking at the blind box in front of him, not noticing anything strange at all.

The lights in the store were bright, and the person standing beside him had a smile on his face. His already beautiful face was now covered with a thin layer of red due to walking, giving off a delicate color.

If you don't protect it, he will be easily coveted by others.

Qin Shen's eyes darkened. He straightened up and took a mask from the side to pay, then returned to Ji Yan's side.

Ji Yan heard the sound of Qin Shen approaching beside him. He picked up the vegetable dog on the shelf and raised it to Qin Shen, "Does it look like you?"

Qin Shen took Ji Yan's arm and said, "Follow me."

"Eh?" Ji Yan put the doll back on the shelf and was pulled out of the store by Qin Shen.

When walking through the crowd, Ji Yan realized that everyone around him seemed to be looking at him.

No, to be more precise, look at the two of them.

Ji Yan glanced at Qin Shen's hand holding his and raised his eyebrows.

Ji Yan: "Ahem...walk slowly."

Qin Shen pulled the person to a slightly quieter place and handed the mask in his hand to the person, "Take it with you."