18

"Five million!"

"Eight million!"

The auction downstairs was in full swing, and in the box on the second floor, Ji Yan lay sickly on the sofa ever since he entered the room, his eyes fell on the screen of his mobile phone, as if he was indifferent to everything below.

The interface on the phone is a chat box, and the sender is Qin Shen.

Ji Yan stared at Qin Shen's slightly awkward concern, and could imagine the nervousness in the other party's heart when he sent the message.

How duplicitous.

The organizer who undertook the auction, Guan Ping, sat on one side with an ugly expression.

This young master of the Ji family came uninvited today, probably not because he wanted to have a simple chat with him.

The atmosphere in the room was a little solemn for a while, and he looked at the unhappy expression on the other party's face and spoke up first, "So, what does Young Master Ji want to say when he comes here today?"

Ji Yan's eyes lifted from the mobile phone in his hand, "It's nothing, I just don't understand some things and wanted to askyou."

Guan Ping: "You say. "

Ji Yan put his elbow on his knee, he dragged his chin, and leaned forward slightly, "I want to ask if the buyer colluded with the seller at the auction to maliciously raise the price, how will you deal with this matter?"

Guan Ping: "This ...... The behavior is expressly prohibited at the auction, and once discovered, it will not only deprive the other party of the right to buy a house, but also hand it over to the judicial authorities if the circumstances are serious. "

Ji Yan nodded, "It sounds quite serious."

Guan Ping hurriedly nodded, "Yes, yes, after all, it infringes on the interests of others, and this will not be tolerated." "

Ji Yan: "What if it's the organizer himself who does this?"

"This ......" Guan Ping suddenly felt a little like he was on pins and needles, and he stiffened a smile on his face, "Young Master Ji, you...... What do you mean by that?"

Ji Yan gave the secretary standing beside him a look, and the other party put a USB flash drive on the table in front of the two of them.

Ji Yan leaned back on the sofa and raised his chin slightly, "Do you want me to show you?"

Guan Ping's face changed.

"It seems that Mr. Guan knows what I am talking about. "

Ji Yan laughed, "I'm curious, after the matter is completed, how much commission will Qin Shaonan give you, so that your auction house is willing to cooperate with this kind of person?"

After Ji Yan said this, Guan Ping already roughly knew the contents of the USB flash drive.

When Qin Shaonan found them before, their auction house actually didn't agree, but later, after the other party was willing to give up 40% of the price, they wavered.

After all, the Ji family, who participated in the auction this time, had already released their words that it was inevitable for Langyue Yuan, if they could find someone who could raise the price and let the Ji family, the unjust leader, buy at a high price, they would get a lot of money with a 40% concession.

The cooperation with Qin Shaonan was extremely hidden, but they didn't expect that the Ji family didn't notice, but the ancestor of the Ji family to find out first.