22

Ji Huan paused suddenly, "Ji Yan!"

is obviously arrogant and domineering, but he pretends to be weak in front of Qin Shen!

He clearly did it on purpose! He deliberately did it for him! He deliberately did it for the people of this family!

Ji Yan coughed weakly.

Qin Shen held Ji Yan's hand, but when he looked up at Ji Huan, he frowned, "You disturbed him."

Ji Huan: "??????"

Seeing that no one helped him, Ji Huan turned his head and looked at Mrs. Ji with an aggrieved face, "Grandma......"

Old Madam Ji, who was standing on the side, ignored Ji Huan, but asked Ji Yan with a worried face after the other party spoke up, "Yanyan, is it uncomfortable again?"

Ji Yan: "The noises give me a headache. "

Ji Huan: "......"

"Oops." Old Madam Ji frowned distressingly, she stretched out her crutches and pulled Ji Huan back, "What's the matter with you, arent you the eldest brother? Who told you to yell at him? Look at how it scared your brother? Stand back."

Ji Huan was speechless.

Ji Jiang, who was standing on the side, couldn't stand it anymore, he stepped forward and patted Ji Huan's back to comfort him, and persuaded Mrs. Ji: "Mom, it's not like you don't know, Ji Yan's illness is the same, it's not a big deal, Ah Heng just now had good intentions....

*

The skin under his palm was a little hot, Qin Shen didn't pay attention to the voice behind him, but after Ji Yan said that he had a headache, his eyes fell on his beautiful face.

He saw Ji Yan's eyes, the tails of his eyes were red, and even the cheeks, which were originally pale, were like light red flowers in the morning at this time, and turned bright red over time.

In Ji Yan's low cough, Qin Shen frowned, stretched out his hand and probed the other party's forehead.

The temperature of his palm made Qin Shen speak directly after hearing Ji Jiang indifferently say that Ji Yan's body was nothing serious, "You have a fever." "

Ji Jiang's voice stopped abruptly.

Ji Yan reflected for a while before realizing that Qin Shen was talking to him, "Ahh......h What?"

Without waiting for Ji Yan to react, Qin Shen put his arm on his shoulder and hugged the stunned person sitting on the ground horizontally.

With his body in the air, Ji Yan had to wrap his arms around Qin Shen's neck, and as the distance between the two people narrowed, his eyes crashed into Qin Shen's eyes.

There was light in those eyes that were closed by light, and his shadow was reflected in them.

It was as if there was a sudden warmth on the body.

Qin Shen put the person on the big bed in the house, and when he pulled the quilt on the bed with both hands, he found that Ji Yan had been looking at him again, his eyes were burning.

Old Madam Ji, who was standing on the side, didn't look at it, he turned around and whispered to the stunned servant behind him, "Don't you see that the little young master is sick?

In the house, Jiang Ge frowned and pulled Ji Jiang's arm, but Ji Jiang stood there with his head down and didn't say a word.

After all, in the entire Ji family, it is still Mrs. Ji who is the only one who says the same.