2

Ji Yan's beautiful peach blossom eyes were half-squinted by Qin Shaonan's words, and even his eyes were filled with a bit of coldness.

This is what a father said.

Unfeeling, mean and selfish.

What do children mean to them?

A mere tool?

If you like it, keep it; if you don't like it, throw it away?

How dare they?

Ji Yan tightened his hands and his fingers pinched his palms.

【06: Host.. 】

The sound of the system jerked Ji Yan out of his thoughts, and he suddenly remembered that he was no longer in the original world. Now he had to play the role of a villain like Qin Shaonan.

He focused his gaze on the protagonist who looked pale for a moment in front of him.

At this moment, he felt pity for him.

Because seeing him was like seeing myself in the past.

Likewise, helpless and pitiful.

Ji Yan clenched the hand that was hanging by his side, raised his head and said something difficult to Qin Shaonan: "A dog with disfigured appearance cannot be sold for a good price."

Qin Shaonan stretched out his hand and pinched Qin Shen's face, sizing him up like a piece of merchandise, "My son, oh no, this dog has rough skin and thick flesh, and can withstand beatings very well. Besides, I didn't hit him hard, Brother Yan."

"If you bought the kid and took it home, you can raise it however you want and it will be fine in a few days."

"What I want is not high." Qin Shaonan gestured with his fingers, "Give me five million, and I'll leave immediately."

Qin Shen: "Father!"

Ji Yan glanced at Qin Shen's forbearing but angry face.

Now Qin Shaonan may only recognize money but not people. He may make people feel better by taking the protagonist out of this abyss.

And it's only five million.

[Ji Yan: Buy, buy, buy! 】

[06: Remember to make impulse purchases, dear! You give him a counteroffer and then...]

Before the system could finish speaking, Ji Yan took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Qin Shaonan, "Here are 8 million."

【06:......】

That's 8 million! Beauty is ruining the country, dear! ! !

[Ji Yan: I'm reluctant to bear the child and not be able to bring the protagonist back. 】

When Ji Yan saw the other party reaching out, he pulled the card back and warned, "But I have a condition. If you take the money, he will have nothing to do with you in the future."

Eight million is already enough money for Qin Shaonan to make a comeback. The young master of the Ji family is indeed well-deserved for his generous spending.

If this was done through gambling and his prodigal son, he might not be able to get this figure in his lifetime.

Qin Shaonan suddenly felt regretful. He should have sold the person earlier so that he would not be an eyesore by having people around him.

The deal was concluded and Qin Shaonan's face was visibly happy. As if he was afraid that Ji Yan would regret it, he reached out and took the card into his hand, holding it like a baby, "No problem, he will be the young master's from now on."