8

It's a nice weather in the Imperial Capital today, with clear skies and cloudless sunlight, making the lake water in Haiyu Bay sparkling.

In recent years, with the eastward expansion of the imperial capital, Haiyu Bay has been classified as an economic development zone in the east. Wetland protection has allowed this ecological environment to maintain its most primitive appearance. Looking down from a high place, you can see the vast swaths of land below. Vegetation, and further ahead is the lake of Haiyu Bay. The lake runs through the city, and some birds still live in the puddles.

Green spreads and is full of vitality.

One black car after another drove in from Bay Avenue, startling the birds around Haiyu Bay and flying from the trees.

In front of the sales office in Haiyu Bay, the bodyguards quickly ran down from the car and stood separately at the gate.

Jiang Peng, the project leader of Haiyu Bay, led the people out quickly. When he saw the sign on the car, he was shocked. Although he had already been notified that the ancestor of the Ji family would come, such a pomp It's the first time I've seen him.

Jiang Peng rubbed his hands and stood there. The assistant beside him reached out and pointed to the person who got out of the car first.

Jiang Peng looked in the direction of the assistant's finger, and his eyes fell on Qin Shen not far away from him.

Wearing a well-tailored suit and his outstanding and handsome appearance, people can recognize him at a glance as the young master of the Qin family. Recently he heard that Qin Shen was with the ancestor of the Ji family. It seemed that the news was true.

It seems that the ancestors will really come today.

Just as the two of them were muttering in their hearts, a car drove over from not far away.

The car stopped, and the driver held the steering wheel and looked through the rearview mirror at the person in the back seat, "Master, Haiyu Bay is here."

In the back seat, Ji Yan closed his eyes to rest and did not move.

[Ji Yan: Let me ask you a question, if I am teased, is it considered a work-related injury? 】

[06:...doesn't count. 】

[Ji Yan: System skinning QAQ]

【06:......】

It was obvious that he was enjoying it...

Qin Shen, who was standing on the roadside, saw that no one came out for a long time, so he stepped forward and opened the car door.

Ji Yan then opened his eyes and glanced at the person.

After yesterday, Qin Shen's temper had calmed down a lot. At this moment, he was standing submissively outside the car like a loyal dog.

but......

At this time, the sunlight outside the car was just right, and the light and shadow fell on the other person's body, as if they were coated with a layer of light.

Very handsome, hehe.

Ji Yan leaned on the back seat and called out lazily, "Qin Shen."

Qin Shen met the young master's smiling eyes. Those eyes were so hot that it made his face feel hot after being stared at for a while. He clasped the car door tightly and couldn't help but think of last night in his mind.

Qin Shen looked away and reminded, "It's time to get out of the car."

With such a tilt of his head, Ji Yan saw the slightly red ears of the other party, which glowed a beautiful crimson color in the sunlight.