20

The Ji family's mansion is in the villa area in the west of the city, and it takes about two hours to travel from the seaside on the outskirts of the city where the cruise ship belongs. As soon as the car entered the city, the sun fell into the clouds, and the whole sky looked gray as if it was going to rain.

Based on the time of the original owner, Ji Yan has not been back for several years.

If the time is more accurate, it is since Ji Huan was taken back to Ji's house, Ji Yan has never returned.

In Ji Jiang's eyes, the only son he likes or cares about the most is Ji Huan.

[TN notes: Booooo! Tomato! Tomato!]

And Ji Jiang didn't remember the embarrassment he was when he joined the Du family, and the tilt of resources brought to him by the Du family, he only remembered that he Ji Yan was just an accident born to him and a crazy woman.

This made Ji Yan think of himself.

It's really, just as pitiful.

Ji Yan stood outside the villa, looking up at the lighted room in front of him, his fingers slightly tightened.

[Ji Yan: Is it a coincidence?]

[06: Because it is the first world of kissing, I chose an original family that is similar to you own life, which can make you have a more immersive game experience~]

[Ji yan: QAQ Thank You]

[06: The world is over, the limited-time mall will be open, and there are world cards in the mall that can be drawn~ Don't ask for1888, as long as 998, don't miss it when you pass by. 】

【Ji Yan: ........................】

"The young master is back, the master has been waiting for you for a long time. "

The maid opened the door, and Ji Yan walked into the living room.

In the room, Ji Jiang was chatting with Jiang Ge, and the coquettish voice came into his ears as Ji Yan approached.

"Brother Jiang~ I dont think Jin Yan cares about us and my mother! He relied on the support of the old lady, and he treated Ah Heng like that at the auction. What do you want the people in the circle to think of us two mothers?"

"Ah Heng is his brother anyway, this time he is back, you must make the decision for the two of us. "

"Brother Jiang, if you ask me, he is not young anymore;his health is not good. In a few years, no one will care for him, we might as well just marry him off......"

It's really wishful thinking,

Ji Yan sneered and stepped forward, "Aunt Jiang, you always seem to like to be nosy. "

The housekeeper hurriedly stepped forward and bowed to the person sitting on the sofa in the living room, "Master, madam, the youngmaster is back." "

Ji Jiang, who had been sitting on the chair without speaking, did not reply, picked up the teacup on the table and said lightly, "I heard."

Jiang Ge's face was directly ugly because of Ji Yan's words, and she shook Ji Jiang's arm with her hand, asking people to support her.

But Ji Jiang didn't speak.

For the sake of face, Jiang Ge could only smile and pull Ji Huan, who was sitting on the side, to stand up.

She turned to look at Ji Yan, pretending to be a mother and a son, and greeted her, "Yo, Yanyan, you are back, we are all waiting for you at home for a while, come and sit down." "