23

The house was quiet, and the sound of the rain rattling outside the window seemed to ripple in his heart.

Qin Shen looked down at the gorgeous face that was close at hand. At this moment, he wanted to give him all the best things in the world.

Spoil him, get used to him, and don't let anyone bully him.

Qin Shen stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears that had not dried up at the end of Yan Yan's red eyes, and his fingertips stroked his crimson cheeks, and a wave of desire and hope suddenly surged in the bottom of his heart.

If you don't fight like the old lady of the Ji family said...... Stay with him like this......

Qin Shen choked and rolled his knot, and cautiously whispered to Ji Yan, "I like......"

"I won't like you. "

In Qin Shen's burning gaze, Ji Yan pushed Qin Shen's hand away and interrupted him with a loud voice.

Qin Shen's fingers froze in mid-air, as if he didn't expect Ji Yan to refuse, "For...... Why?"

Ji Yan: "No owner will like a dog by his side." "

A thunderclap suddenly sounded outside the window, pulling Qin Shen back to reality violently.

The bedside lamp was dimly reflected on the faces of the people trapped in the quilt, even though the person lying on the bed looked fragile and fragile like a crystal doll, but the other party was still the little master of the Ji family after all, and he was nothing.

The Qin Ji family is finally separated by a grudge.

Qin Shen's fingers curled up and clenched tightly,

Ji Yan looked at the person's tense face and turned over, "Okay, get out."

With Ji Yan's movements, the quilt covering his body slid slightly, revealing his white shoulders.

The voice that came out of Ji Yan's mouth was arrogant and domineering, but Qin Shen could still think of the temperature that had touched his fingertips not long ago and the appearance of the other party crying softly and helplessly in his arms.

Qin Shen's gaze fell on the other party's back for a long time, and his eyes became darker.

In that case, then he will take back everything that belongs to him and stand on the top again.

At that time, without the support of the Ji family, such a beautiful young master will be reduced to a toy in the upper circle within a month.

And he can only be his caged bird.

*

Ji Yan only stayed in the Ji family's old mansion for one day, and then asked Qin Shen to carry him back to the villa.

With the support of Mrs. Ji, Ji Jiang didn't pursue the matter of the auction anymore, and he didn't even dare to bother Ji Yan about the property rights of the house, and only said that Langyue Garden was in the hands of the Ji family.

Ji Yan was very satisfied after learning about this, he called the secretary and asked people to go through the formalities.

When the settlement is over, he will have a great use for this house.

During the time of waiting, Ji Yan was reasonably relaxed at home, but it was Qin Shen who became busy since that night.

If Ji Yan's guess is right, the protagonist should go to struggle.

That's a good thing.

Also, the good things he deliberately promoted.

After all, only by promoting the growth of the protagonist and making him a successful person in this world can he get a rich reward of points and leave this world.