The sick and delicate young master [1]

[06: Host binding is successful, welcome to the small world. 】

[06: The system serving you on this trip is employee number 06. The identity you are currently drawing: Villain. 】

[06: Dear, in the future world, your task is to work hard to play a villain in each world, train the protagonist's mentality, promote the protagonist's growth, and make the protagonist become the king of kings in each world~]

A sweet and sensible voice responded: "Okay."

As the last host serving the system before retirement, 06 is very satisfied with the host's sensible and well-behaved nature.

【06: As long as you work hard to complete the task, you can get generous rewards~】

"Then...can you help me get out of here?"

06 looked around at the white and clean wards.

【06: Of course. 】

"Then let's get started."

【06: Loading the world for you...】

【06: I wish you a pleasant journey. 】

*

In June, the rainy season in the Jiangnan region came again.

After half a month of continuous rain in City C, night fell, and the entire air was filled with moisture. The cold air penetrated from the outside into the bone marrow, as if even the fingertips had an extra layer of stickiness.

Ji Yan hated the rain as much as he hated tonight's birthday party.

But he must come today, because tonight he will bump into the protagonist in this luxurious club and take him away.

In the luxurious and elegant night club, Ji Yan walked in from the door with a suppressed cough.

The waiter inside the door hurriedly came forward to greet him. The light from the glazed crystal lamp above his head focused on the visitor. When he layed his eyes on the visitor, he saw a young man wearing a black haute couture suit approaching.

The collar of the white shirt he wore was slightly spread out to reveal his fair and slender neck. However, due to coughing, his snow-like skin was stained with a light pink, and even his beautiful eyes were stained with a layer of mist with the ends of his eyes turned red, and even his pearl-like fingertips were crimson.

The waiter recognized the other person and hurriedly bent slightly towards him: "Young Master Ji."

Ji Yan raised his head slightly. The face covered by the light was extremely beautiful, and the tightly pursed lips were slightly pink. The whole person looked delicate and gorgeous, like a flower in full bloom.

In this world, Ji Yan's identity is the youngest son of Ji Jiang, the largest plutocrat family in the imperial capital. This young master Ji has been frail and sick since he was a child. He was raised by his family and has a domineering, gloomy and paranoid temperament.

However, the beauty in front of him didn't seem domineering, but like a cat, delicate and lazy.

The novice plot mission is set according to the system. He wants to bully the protagonist tonight, humiliate the protagonist, and successfully take him away.

Now Ji Yan has no idea about this seemingly challenging task, so he can only take it one step at a time.

*

At this time, people were talking animatedly in the box.

"I heard that the Ji family's stocks have risen again in the past two days, and the young master of the Ji family is about to triple in value."