9

When Ji Huan handed over the project to Ji Yan, he did not tell him that in addition to problems with the land in Haiyu Bay, there were also disputes.

The Haiyu Bay project has been losing money in the past few years. After the Qin family went bankrupt, the remaining balances of the previous workers have not yet been settled.

Later, the project was taken over by the Ji family, and the Ji family was even more reluctant to deal with the mess left by the Qin family.

The workers came to make trouble several times, but Ji Huan found someone to put it down.

But after all, this is not a long-term solution. If things get serious and Ji Jiang is exposed, it is because he is incompetent.

Now that Ji Yan is willing to take over, if the Haiyu Bay issue cannot be resolved and something goes wrong, it will have nothing to do with Ji Huan.

This is also the reason why Ji Huan agreed to Ji Yan very readily.

The man who was hired to follow was standing outside the door of the sales office. He looked at the crowd making trouble inside the house and sent a message to Ji Huan.

Ji Huan glanced at the message and threw the phone on the table with a smile.

Once the water became muddy, he really wanted to see what Ji Yan, a sick man, could do to solve this problem.

At this time, in Haiyu Bay, Ji Yan was protected by Qin Shen in his arms.

There was noisy noise all around, Ji Yan stared at the shadow hanging on the ground in front of him, and his heart trembled slightly.

No matter what Qin Shen's purpose was, at this moment, Ji Yan only felt that the other person's arms were very warm.

Because Ji Yan didn't know how long it had been since he had been defended like this.

In his memory, it seemed that ever since he was locked in that room on that rainy night, all that was left in his world were white walls, silent abuse, and almost noisy accusations.

In the eyes of those people, he seemed to have been wrong since he was born.

The person in his arms seemed to be trembling with fear. Qin Shen looked down and saw Ji Yan's eyes were closed and his face was almost pale.

The argument and quarrel behind him continued, Qin Shen's clothes were being pulled, and those who were brave even wanted to step forward and push him away, and pull the young master out of his arms.

Ji Yan had a headache from the noise. He frowned and grasped Qin Shen's clothes with his fingers, saying in a low voice, "Qin Shen, tell them to stop."

The voice that fell in his ears was weak. Qin Shen listened to Ji Yan's breathing that seemed to be heavier than usual, and even his pale pink lips turned a little white.

It's hard to imagine what would happen if Ji Yan came here alone today.

The Ji family's bodyguards couldn't protect him at all.

If it had been before, Qin Shen would have been happy to see the result, but after yesterday's dispute, the cooperative relationship between the two made Qin Shen choose to protect him.

Qin Shen hugged the other party's waist and shouted to the people in the room, "Stop it!"

Low voices sounded in the small room, and the quarrels and fights in the room gradually stopped.

Qin Shen stared at Jiang Peng in front of him, who was about to take advantage of the opportunity to make another move. He held the person in his arms and kicked him on the butt.