21

"Yanyan, Yanyan baby, where is my grandson?"

Mrs. Ji , dressed in a cheongsam and with exquisite makeup, walked into the house holding a dragon head cane.

Qin Shen shook the umbrella in his hand, put it standing outside the door, and followed the person in.

He stood in the magnificent living room of the Ji family and looked towards the second floor of the villa.

If he hadn't read it wrong just now, the person should have been there.

Qin Shen stepped forward and whispered to the person, "Old lady, the words are above." "

Old Madam Ji glanced at Qin Shen's line of sight, nodded at the person, and agreed, "Good boy, you can go."

"Thank you. "

Qin Shen bowed slightly at Old Madam Ji, then turned around and went upstairs.

And Mrs. Ji withdrew her gaze, and her gaze fell on Ji Jiang, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room and was rubbing medicine.

Ji Jiang stood up abruptly without wearing shoes, "Mom, why are you here?"

Old Madam Ji's face sank when she saw her panicked son, she walked over, raised the cane in her hand and knocked a stick on the person's back, "You still have the nerves to talk, you talk, did you lock up Yanyan?"

This crutch is solid, and Jiang Ge, who was standing on the side, hurriedly explained in distress: "Old lady, it was Yanyan who hit Brother Jiang's face! "

"Mom!" Ji Jiang echoed, "Ji Yan has been used to being wild outside in the past few years, and no one cares, so he dares to beat someone, just lock him up and let him remember food a long time"

Mrs. Ji: "Who said that no one cares about Yanyan in the past few years? Am I not human? I will kill you, you unfilial son......"

There was an endless argument downstairs, and Qin Shen followed the stairs three steps and made two quick steps upstairs.

As soon as he stepped onto the stairs on the second floor, there was a person in front of him.

Qin Shen raised his eyes slightly, and saw Ji Huan standing in front of him with a frown.

There was annoyance and incomprehension on that face, as if he was silently complaining about why Qin Shen came here.

Qin Shen: "Get out of the way."

Ji Huan didn't move, but reached out and grabbed Qin Shen's arm who was passing by by mistake, "You're here to save him?"

Qin took a deep breath and replied, "Yes."

"Do you know what he did?" Ji Huan clenched his hands, his gaze swept over Qin Shen's dark and deep eyebrows, "At the auction, he deliberately found someone to steal my limelight, making people look down on me, and when he came back, he was aggressive and beat my father!"

"Such a madman, do you still want to save it?"

"Save." Qin Shen pushed Ji Huan's hand away, "I only know that you locked him up." "

He swept his gaze over Ji Huan's face and said in warning, "Also, he's not crazy. "

Ji Huan tightened his brows, "Qin Shen......"

Qin Shen's gaze moved down to the key in Ji Huan's hand, and he stretched out his hand, "Give me the key in your hand." "

Ji Huan held the key behind his back, and asked with a pair of red eyes, "Qin Shen, why?"

"Ji Yan treats you like this, and you still came to save him? Why? I help you and treat you well, but why can't you see me at all?" Ji Huan took a step closer, "Qin Shen, obviously, I met you earlier." "