6

Ji Yan held the milk cup in his hand slightly stiffly, and his ears turned slightly red, "Come back..."

"Ji Yan."

Just when Ji Yan was about to chase Qin Shen and ask, Ji Huan called his name from the yard behind him.

The familiar voice made Ji Yan's face darken as he held the milk cup in his hand.

He curled up lazily back on the chair and said with an unhappy expression, "Ji Huan, if I didn't know better, I'd think this is your home."

People who haven't set foot in this poor place for several years must be too diligent in their recent visits.

He should put up a sign to keep these ignorant dogs out.

Ji Huan: "If you don't want this project, I can take it back."

"Do you really think you can come and leave this place whenever you want?"

Ji Yan folded his arms and leaned on the chair behind him, his face a little colder, "Uncle Hong, close the door and let Qin Shen go."

Ji Yan saw Qin Shen's face turned dark as he walked out after hearing the argument.

He curled his lips, and not far away, Ji Huan had crossed the path and walked to him.

Shadows gathered around her body, blocking a large amount of sunlight.

The air-conditioning fell on him, making Ji Yan sit back in the chair and raised his eyelids in displeasure, "Get out and stand."

Ji Huan's body stiffened.

Ever since he was brought back to Ji's family by Ji Jiang, his good brother has never given him a good look for a day, relying on the fact that he is the direct descendant of Ji's family. Recently, he has even been yelling at him.

If it were normal, he would have been angry with someone, but now Qin Shen was standing aside, and Ji Huan turned around and stood in the audience without saying anything.

But that face showed forbearance and innocence, as if he was being bullied.

affectation.

Ji Yan snorted.

"This is the project document you want." Ji Huan said, taking out the document and raising his hand.

This look clearly meant that he wanted him to go get it by himself.

What is Ji Huan daydreaming about?

Ji Yan, who had never suffered any grievances since he came here, lazily leaned on the chair behind him and raised his eyebrows, "Qin Shen."

Qin Shen glanced at Ji Yan and saw that young master Ji raised his chin towards him and said, "Go and get the documents."

Qin Shen: "..."

Ji Huan squeezed the document in his hand tightly, frowned and whispered, "Ji Yan is so close, you don't know how to..."

Before Ji Huan finished speaking, Ji Yan curled up sickly on the chair and started coughing.

The coughing echoed throughout the yard, causing the cat to purr. The coughing caused a blush to appear on Ji Yan's pale cheeks, and tears welled up in his eyes.

Seeing this, Uncle Hong was so frightened that he hurriedly stepped forward to add clothes to the person and stuffed the hot water bottle into the person's arms.

Ji Yan stopped coughing and leaned back on the chair without any strength, "Look, I'm a patient."

Ji Yan put his arms on the table beside him, dragging his chin and looking at the person, "Besides, I command my own dog, do you have any objections?"