11

Didn't Ji Huan go to Haiyu Bay?

Isn't it time for the protagonists to express their true feelings when they meet? It's only at what time*, why is Qin Shen back?

(TN: I'm gonna assume they meant to put a specific time, meaning Qin Shen came back early)

Thinking about what Lu Ye said just now, Ji Yan raised his hands to cover his face.

Good Society Death QAQ

(TN: Embarrassing!!!)

Now in the eyes of the protagonist, he is probably charged with one more crime besides being arrogant and domineering.

The room was eerily quiet for a moment.

However, on the other end of the phone, Lu Ye was talking enthusiastically. He did not notice anything strange on the other end of the phone, and an enthusiastic voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Brother Yan, I heard them say recently that Qin Shen didn't even go to bars before and was just like a chick. These days, it costs a lot of money to hire a good-looking guy in the red light district*. What you said is really good. Buy it. Qin Shen is really making a lot of money."

(TN: Red light district is where prostitutes and escorts hang)

Please, shut up.

It turned out to be a trick for him.

Ji Yan glanced at Qin Shen's extremely ugly face, which was so sullen that he could no longer act.

He cleared his throat and said, "Qin Shen, you are back."

Qin Shen snorted coldly when he heard Ji Yan's pretentious voice.

On the other end of the phone, Lu Ye's voice stopped suddenly.

By the time Ji Yan looked at the phone screen again, Lu Ye had already hung up the phone.

Coward.

Didn't you just say you were working hard?

It's okay now, leaving such a mess for him to clean up.

*

Qin Shen, who was standing in the room, tightened his hands at his sides.

On the first day in the car when he came back with others, he heard this careless sound.

There are rumors outside that the young master of the Ji family is surrounded by a few gangsters. Now it seems to be true. The other person seems to be one of those 'foolish friends' around Ji Yan.

Qin Shen has always disdained being associated with such people.

In his opinion, people like Lu Ye who have been involved in society for a long time cannot change their bad habits even if they enter the upper class. He is proficient in fighting, gambling and gambling.

Ji Yan, on the other hand, was like a delicate flower blooming in a greenhouse, afraid of breaking when touched.

Such flowers should be placed in the greenhouse, hidden and protected, and not allowed to be stained by anything.

The young master has been with people for a long time, so I'm afraid he will be taught bad things.

Qin Shen pulled Shen Shen back and glanced at Ji Yan.

There was clearly something on his lips that he wanted to persuade, but in the end he didn't say it.

Ji Yan, who was lying on the bed, raised his head when he felt Qin Shen's gaze and glanced at the person.

Qin Shen's eyes are beautiful, like a bottomless abyss, and one glance makes him want to sink into it.

Qin Shen looked away and closed the document in his hand, "I think it's better to wait for you to come back when you are free about the change of real estate in Haiyu Bay."

He is free now.

Ji Yan stopped the person, "Wait a minute."

Qin Shen wanted to leave without looking back, but the moment Ji Yan's voice sounded behind him, he didn't take another step forward.

Weakness is contagious.

Even he himself didn't know if he left Ji Huan in Haiyu Bay and rushed back today just to see him.

Ji Yan: "Speak now."

Qin Shen tightened the hand holding the document and did not refuse. He opened the document in his hand and explained it to the person.

Half an hour later...

Qin Shen stretched out his palm and caught Ji Yan's sleepy head.

Qin Shen sighed as the other party's soft hair rubbed against his palms.

What on earth was he expecting?

Do you expect the young master to listen to him finish the boring process?

Seeing Ji Yan sleeping soundly, Qin Shen took out the pillow and let Ji Yan lie on it, and then pulled the quilt to cover him.

Ji Yan: "You can handle the change of property rights..."

"Okay." Just as Qin Shen was about to turn around, Ji Yan grabbed the arm hanging by his side.

Ji Yan: "Wait a minute...don't leave."

The low and soft voice made Qin Shen feel a little more moved. He paused and looked back, and saw Ji Yan took out two documents from under the pillow and held them up to him, "Pull one out, and then leave."

Qin Shen: "What is this?"

Ji Yansleep replied in a daze, "A...reward for you."

Reward?

There is obviously a cooperative relationship between the two people, so what does this count as? Charity?

After Ji Yan spoke up, Qin Shen fell silent.

In his opinion, the relationship between the two people, regardless of whether there was a previous cooperation or not, may not have changed for Ji Yan from beginning to end.

Qin Shen stared at Ji Yan's face for a long time, then raised his hand and slapped him without any seizure.

The person lying on the bed was already asleep, and Qin Shen took the documents and pushed out the door.

After leaving the door, Qin Shen stood outside and glanced at the document in his hand.

The document in his hand turned out to be a list of people participating in the auction, and in this list, he saw Qin Shaonan's name.

Qin Shen leaned against the wall outside the room, holding a corner of the document tightly with his fingers.

The author has something to say:

I went to bed too late last night. Today I have another day of year-end strategy meeting. I am so sleepy that I can't open my eyes. I will take the rest tomorrow to make up for it.