24

The old man of the Qin family is sick in the heart. Coupled with some complications of old age, the whole process of treatment requires high medical costs.

After the decline of the Qin family, the cost of the operation was postponed again and again, and it was not until Qin Shen got the money from Langyue Yuan a few days ago that the operation was scheduled to today.

The corridor of the hospital was quiet, and when Ji Yan arrived, the operation was over.

Standing in the distance, he saw Qin Shen sitting alone on the bench outside the ICU ward, the light coming out of the ward was on the other party's side, and his lowered face was shrouded in shadows and he couldn't see his expression.

Qin Shen sat there alone, like a pitiful abandoned puppy.

Obviously, he could open his mouth and beg him.

[Ji Yan: Was the operation successful?]

[06: Success.] 】

Ji Yan was silent for a moment and chuckled.

[Ji Yan: It's good, at least there is a person in this world who feels sorry for him who has survived. 】

[06: Ji Yan ~ Waiting for you to clear the small world, so Ji Yan can exchange points for your favorite things~]

[Ji Yan: When the time comes, exchange me for a gift package (〃w〃)]

Ji Yan stood in place for a while, and the smell of disinfectant between his snorts was a little uncomfortable.

He withdrew his gaze from Qin Shen, turned around and left.

[06: Hey, aren't you going over?]

[Ji Yan: Don't go. 】

[06: Aren't you worried about Qin Shen?]

[Ji Yan: Who is worried?!]

[Ji Yan: I'm just ......keeping an eye on the dog and seeing if anyone is lazy behind my back!]

Ji Yan walked back while arguing with 06, and without paying attention, he fell to the ground.

Sure enough, the hospital didn't agree with him!

Ji Yan stood in place and frowned, and a man next to him came over and asked, "Is there anything you need help with?"

Ji Yan: "It seems that my feet can't move. "

Saddened.

Ji Yan took a tentative step as he spoke, and the tingling sensation in his ankle made him gasp.

The man stared at the pair of eyes of the little master in front of him who were misty, and looked at the crimson that slowly rose from the corners of his eyes, and his heart moved.

He had never seen such a beautiful person, and the wrapped ankles must have ......

The man saw that Ji Yan was about to bend down to check, walked forward quickly, and rubbed his hands excitedly, "Don't move, I'll help you take a look." "

Ji Yan raised his head to see who was disgusting him, but the arm hanging down at his side was suddenly grabbed and pulled back.

As he fell into a warm embrace, he heard a familiar voice whisper at the man, "Get out." "

Ji Yan raised his head slightly, and found that it was Qin Shen.

At this time, Qin Shen's eyes were dyed with a bone-chilling coldness when he looked at the other party.

The man looked at the other man's possessive embrace, waved his arms and left.

When the person left, Ji Yan was about to speak, but Qin Shen, who was holding him in his arms, squatted down.