10

Ji Yan didn't get a reply from Qin Shen. The person in front of him was taciturn, as quiet as if he was deaf.

In Ji Yan's view, Qin Shen was stingy and vindictive.

If you don't answer, you must be cowardly.

I'm afraid that she might be soft-hearted for a while after agreeing to him, and then it will be out of control.

Qin Shen thought he could get away without saying anything?

Ji Yan snorted coldly.

On the way back to the villa in Haiyu Bay, Ji Yan made a speech.

So Qin Shen carried the person upstairs, put the person on the big bed, turned around and left.

Ji Yan stood up with his arms raised, frowned and whispered, "Stop!"

Qin Shen's footsteps did not stop.

Ji Yan looked at the other person's back, shook his legs hanging by the bed, and said with a careless smile: "What? You don't want Langyue Yuan anymore?"

Qin Shen suddenly stopped and clenched the hands hanging by his sides tightly.

Feeling Ji Yan's gaze on him behind him, Qin took a deep breath, turned around and walked to Ji Yan's side again, "What else do you want to do?"

Ji Yan raised his eyebrows: "You haven't taken off your shoes."

Qin Shen glanced at it.

Just when Ji Yan thought Qin Shen wouldn't take action, the other party walked forward without saying a word, lowered his head, and knelt on the ground with one knee.

The light above his head was not very bright, so that Qin Shen's handsome face was entirely in shadow, and Ji Yan couldn't see his expression clearly for a while.

I just felt that there was a gaze falling on me, which was a little hot and scalding.

Just when Ji Yan was about to speak out, Qin Shen's hand held his ankle and the other hand helped him take off his shoes.

It was a simple action, but Ji Yan felt the other party's warm fingertips pinching his slender ankle, as if he could break it with just a little force.

At this moment, Ji Yan's mind suddenly flashed back to the first time he saw Qin Shen.

At that time, he pinched his wrist with the same expression.

Ji Yan's scalp felt numb and he took his feet out of the opponent's hand, "Okay, you can get out."

Qin Shen, however, grabbed the opponent's ankle and pulled him forward while Ji Yan pulled back his foot.

Ji Yan was abruptly pulled back to the front, where his eyes met Qin Shen's eyes, which looked up and looked over. The eyes were very deep, like an abyss.

Ji Yan was very dissatisfied with the other party's actions. He used the tips of his toes to tap on the other party's heart, "What are you doing?"

Qin Shen held the soft bare feet and said, "Get some rest early."

Go to bed early = don't be a monster

Ji Yan snorted angrily, "You just want to tell me this?"

Qin Shen looked at the mole in the corner of the other person's eye and met Ji Yan's gaze, "I will protect you before our agreement ends."

Really, perfunctory.

Ji Yan pulled back his foot: "Get out."

Qin Shen: "......"