15

No one in the villa dared to open the door for Qin Shen without Ji Yan's order..

The rain outside the house was getting heavier and heavier. When Uncle Hong went to the living room to draw the curtains, he found Qin Shen standing alone in the rain and never left.

In the yard, Qin Shen's clothes were soaked, and the rain slid down his face, making him look very embarrassed.

Maybe he noticed his gaze, and Uncle Hong saw Qin Shen standing in the yard looking towards him, pleading deep in his eyes wetted by the rain.

Qin Shen wanted to come in.

But he couldn't let anyone in.

Ever since the old lady entrusted Ji Yan to him, it was his responsibility to take good care of the young master.

When Ji Yan brought people back before, he saw that Qin Shen was pitiful and let the young master keep him by his side.

But who would have thought that they actually led a wolf back in the house.

Uncle Hong frowned and waved to people to leave, then raised his hand to pull up the curtains in front of him.

He turned around and glanced at the room on the second floor that was still lit.

Young Master, are you... still not asleep?

Uncle Hong glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. He was about to hold on to the stairs and go upstairs to take a look. Unexpectedly, as soon as he took a step forward, the lights in Ji Yan's room were turned off.

*

Outside the villa, Qin Shen had been standing for who knows how long. His eyes kept falling on the room on the second floor that was always lit.

It was very late and he was still awake.

Are you feeling unwell?

Or...because you're still angry with him?

Qin Shen tightened his hands hanging by his side.

As time passed bit by bit, he felt a little scared.

Ji Yan was right, he was the one who really needed to be loved.

It was Qin Shen who was afraid of being abandoned, and that he was the one who abandoned him.

The rain fell on his body, making him feel a little bit cold.

And the light that was always on on the second floor also went out under his gaze.

As the light in his eyes disappeared, it seemed as if the whole world had fallen into darkness.

Qin Shen lowered his head and smiled mockingly.

What on earth was he expecting?

Obviously today, it was he who abandoned the person first, the one who was despicable first.

I'm afraid he wouldn't even want to listen to him even if he apologized.

*

The early morning sun peeked out from the clouds and reflected on the grass.

It had rained all night, and the water droplets on the lawn had not yet evaporated, giving it a lively look.

Uncle Hong opened the door and walked out, only to find that the person he had asked to leave last night was still standing there.

There were still water stains on the ground, and Qin Shen standing there looked much more haggard than last night.

Uncle Hong stared at the person for a long time, but for the sake of the friendship between the older generations of the two families, he walked towards the person.

Listening to the footsteps walking in front of him, Qin Shen raised his head slightly and said, "Uncle Hong."

Uncle Hong looked at the person up and down, and his eyes fell on the other person's pale face, "You are confused, kid."

"Uncle Hong, is he okay? I..."

Qin Shen thought about hearing the other party's constant coughing last night, so he finally asked, "I'm a little worried about him."

Still somewhat conscientious.

After listening to Qin Shen's words, Uncle Hong said to the person: "He's sick and still resting in bed."

Qin Shen clenched his hands: "It's because of yesterday..."

Uncle Hong: "It's a bit related, but not entirely. It's an old problem."

Qin Shen thought of Ji Yan's pale and aggrieved face yesterday, and he pursed his lips and said nothing.

Uncle Hong sighed, "During this time, have you always felt that the young master was teasing you by bringing you with him?"

"Actually, the young master is not an easy-hearted person. I have taken care of the young master for so long, and you are the first person he has taken back. He clearly knows that the relationship between the Ji family and the Qin family is tense, and he clearly knows that if he brought you back, he will be criticized by others and resented by the young master, but he still does it."

"Perhaps, when he saw you, he thought of himself."

Thinking of yourself?

he......

Qin Shen suddenly raised his head.

Uncle Hong: "Okay, don't stay here anymore. Since the young master has let you go, you can go."

Qin Shen stepped forward and grabbed the other person's arm, "Uncle Hong, but I want to see him."

Uncle Hong: "Young master is still angry."

Qin Shen: "I can wait."

Uncle Hong glanced at the room on the second floor, "Well, you go back during this period. When the anger subsides, maybe he will be willing to see you."

*

Qin Shen waited until the auction in the imperial capital began.

During this period, Qin Shen continued to help Ji Yan handle the follow-up of Haiyu Bay.

The previous problems in Haiyu Bay have been resolved and the entire project is proceeding in an orderly manner. He organized the project documents and delivered them to the villa regularly, but every time it was Uncle Hong who came out to pick them up.

He never saw him again.

[TN note: Deserved ml. Deserved. Get a little punishment for bullying our Yanyan!!!]

"Don't tell me, has this year's organizer secured investment? Not only did it charter a whole cruise ship, but I also saw a lot of people coming here. "Qin Shen, you..."

Fang Shengyu, the only son of the Fang family, turned his head and found that Qin Shen, who was leaning on the cruise ship nearby, was distracted. He stretched out his hand and waved it in front of the other person's eyes, "Hey, wake up."

Qin Shen came back from deep thought and took a sip of the champagne in his hand.

Fang Shengyu leaned against the fence and asked, "Qin Shen, what's going on with you recently?"

"You have been in a bad state since you came out of the Ji family. What's wrong? The young master of the Ji family has taken away your soul?"

Qin Shen lowered his head and rubbed the wine glass in his hand, "No."

He was told that he was still ill.

He was just, a little worried about him.

Fang Shengyu: "No shit."

Fang Shengyu glanced at the Ji family who were surrounded by people in the crowd not far away, and raised his eyebrows, "Well, everyone from the Ji family is here. I don't think the person you are waiting for will show up today."

The author has something to say:

By the way...has anyone watched it lately? (Shivering.ipg)

There was a time when I had self-doubt and it was because I collapsed. cry loudly

Don't raise fat ducks