17

"This is not ......" Fang Shengyu finally got out of Ji Huan's place, and saw Qin Shaonan walking out of the lounge on one side with an ugly face, he walked forward quickly, and saw Qin Shen, who he was looking for, standing in the lounge.

There was light shining on the ground from outside the door, and Qin Shen was lowering his head in the room, and his whole person was gathered in the shadows.

Judging by the expression, it is obvious who he had just seen.

He had heard a little bit about the affairs of the Qin family, and it was also rumored in the circle because of the things in Ji Yan's club before.

Fang Shengyu sighed and stepped forward and patted Qin Shen's shoulder, "Are you okay?"

"It's fine." Qin Shen patted Fang Shengyu's arm, walked out of the room and walked towards the venue, "The auction is about to start, let's go."

Fang Shengyu caught up.

Qin Shen looked at the people on the road with one hand, and asked casually, "Did you see anyone on the way you just came?"

Who do you see?

Fang Shengyu thought for a moment, and suddenly came back to his senses, and the other party was asking about Ji Yan.

Damn, how did Ji Yan make people think about it for so many days?

"Didn't come." Fang Shengyu touched his nose and swept around, "It stands to reason that with such a bustle, the ancestor of the Ji family won't be here. It won't be that something happened."

Qin Shen: "No. "

According to Ji Yan's character, if something happens, it should be widely announced.

Saying that, Qin Shen still took out the mobile phone in his pocket and looked at it, but the message that was sent out on the mobile phone just now was still in a state of no response.

Fang Shengyu glanced at someone, "If you're worried, just say it." "

Qin Shen put his phone in his pocket expressionlessly, "No." "

Isn't that worrying?

Fang Shengyu raised his eyebrows: "Have you two slept together before?"

Qin Shen: "...... No. "

Fang Shengyu's gaze moved away from the other party's seemingly calm face and landed on Qin Shen's slightly reddened ear.

Bear two faces under one hood. Fang Shengyu asked again, "Then you just like him?"

Qin Shen: "I don't like it." "

Fang Shengyu: "I refused so quickly, obviously because I was weak-hearted."

"No weakness." Qin Shen paused, "Me and him...... It's just a partnership."

"It's just a partnership?" Fang Shengyu walked to Qin Shen's side, "I don't believe it. Since you don't like the other party and the other person is not forcing you to go to bed, then why do you have to help people take care of the project yourself after you come out of the other party's house? running the relationships? doing publicity, why are you still worried about why he didn't come to the auction today?"

"Qin Shen, I haven't seen you like this in my own projects before, have you been doing charity recently?"

Qin Shen explained, "In exchange, this is what I promised him at the beginning. "

Help him take care of Haiyu Bay and help him earn more money.

It's not like it or anything else.

He wanted to see him today, just because he wanted to see if the other party had kept the agreement.

I want to apologize for what happened last time, and I want to ......

Qin Shen seemed to have found an outlet for his emotions that had not been right recently, and he muttered outside the venue with a pause, "You're right, when the project in Haiyu Bay is over, I will have nothing to do with him anymore." "

Fang Shengyu: "Ji Yan?"

Qin Shen: "?"

Fang Shengyu raised his hand and pointed behind him, "Is that him?"

Qin Shen turned around violently.

[TN note: lmao, buddy boy we know you're desperate here.]

His gaze leaped over the crowd and landed on a figure walking past the deck not far away.

Fang Shengyu: "It doesn't seem to be ......"

Before he finished speaking, the person standing in front of him had already pushed aside the crowd in front of him and walked quickly towards the figure.

Fang Shengyu: "............"

If I didn't know better, I thought he was going to propose to him at this speed..

So, he doesn't like him, it's a lie..

*

Qin Shen chased after the figure.

The shadow was like a ray of light, fleeting in front of my eyes.

He can't catch it, can't touch it, and makes him panic anxiously.

He held his breath and grabbed the man's shoulder, only to find a stranger standing in front of him.

A heart that was in his throat suddenly fell, Qin Shen tightened his brows, and said sorry to the person.

He watched the man's back fade away, and he withdrew his gaze and leaned against the fence of the cruise ship.

Not him.

At this moment, Qin Shen didn't know what he was feeling in his heart.

There is loss, there is expectation, and even some anger.

It's not that I'm angry at the other party for breaking promises and untrustworthy nature, but I'm angry at the anxiety that I want to see but can't see.

He wanted to see him.

In the end, this complicated mood turned into a sigh, and Qin Shen walked back with slightly heavy steps.

At the same time, Ji Yan walked down the stairs on the second floor on one side.

He crossed his arms and watched Qin Shen leave, curling his lips.

It seems that he did not come in vain today.

I haven't seen him for a long time, and the dog seems to be more clingy to him.

The author has something to say:

It's a little uncomfortable today, so much more first, and I'll make it up tomorrow.