16

Since the decline of the Qin family, the top spot in real estate has been in the hands of the Ji family.

The Ji family took advantage of the opportunity to quickly consolidate their own industries and expand their business territory. In recent years, the industry has spread across the country, and they have become extremely prosperous.

The scattered crowd on the cruise ship hurriedly greeted the Ji family members after seeing them arriving.

Fang Shengyu leaned against the railing of the cruise ship, his eyes falling on Ji Huan standing on the deck.

Ji Huan's outstanding appearance made him very conspicuous in the crowd. Fang Shengyu stared at the person for a long time and said, "Hey, don't tell me, although they are not born to the same mother, the Ji Huan brothers are really good-looking. ah."

Qin Shen followed Fang Shengyu's gaze and hummed slightly as he lowered his eyes, "It looks good."

Fang Shengyu had been roommates with the two of them in college for several years, so he knew that Qin Shen still cared about Ji Huan in the end.

Ji Yan is nothing, the two of them just know each other...

Before Fang Shengyu could finish his thoughts, Qin Shen rubbed his cup and added, "Ji Yan looks better."

Fang Shengyu: "?????????"

Ji...what did he say?

Damn it, his brother is hopeless.

Fang Shengyu poked someone with his elbow, "Are you serious? We have known each other for so long, and this is the first time you praise someone."

Qin Shen: "I'm just telling the truth."

Ji Yan was indeed the most handsome person he had ever seen.

So nice to see, stunning at first glance.

Fang Shengyu's eyes widened.

Tell the truth!

Not only did he praise others, he was also not interested in Ji Huan's affairs for the first time!

When Mingming was in college, Qin Shen and Ji Huan always came and went in pairs. At that time, everyone in their school felt that the young master of the Qin family had a crush on the illegitimate son of the Ji family.

Later, after graduating from college, he was waiting to have wedding candy for two people. Who knew that something happened to the Qin family, and the illegitimate son who was criticized at school was welcomed back to the Ji family as the eldest young master. Later, he heard that the two people broke it off.

Ji Huan, who was standing not far away, noticed the gaze falling on him and raised his eyes to look at the two people.

He looked across the crowd and saw Qin Shen, whom he had not seen for a long time, standing at the fence of the cruise ship deck.

He is tall and handsome.

Ji Huan said sorry to everyone, pushed away the people in front of him, and walked towards Qin Shen.

Qin Shen, who was standing there, left holding the wine glass in his hand as he walked forward.

Ji Huan's footsteps stopped in place. Fang Shengyu looked at the two people and suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

But Qin Shen has already left, and it would be inappropriate for him to leave again. Fang Shengyu could only raise his hand and say hello to Ji Huan.

Ji Huan: "Long time no see Sheng Yu."