4

Qin Shen had met Uncle Hong.

Before the decline of the Qin family, the number one family in the imperial capital was still the Qin family.

At that time, Ji Jiang, the current head of the Ji family, had just married into the family of business tycoon Du.

That year, for his birthday party, his grandmother invited the entire business community for him. Because the old lady of the Ji family had some friendship with the Qin family, the Ji family was also included that day.

Uncle Hong followed Ji Jiang on behalf of Mrs. Ji. At that time, Qin Shen was held by his mother and stood at the front, in the spotlight.

Uncle Hong stepped forward, bowed respectfully, and called him, "Master Qin, happy birthday."

Qin Shen suddenly pulled out his thoughts.

Qin Shen used to be the much-anticipated young master of the Qin family.

Today, Qin Shen is just a poor guy who was sold by his father and teased as a pet.

The past title and the current situation were enough to make Qin Shen stand embarrassed in front of Uncle Hong.

He hated himself so much now.

Qin Shen stared at the gummy candy in Ji Yan's hand and clenched the hand hanging by his side.

*

It looks like I was rejected again.

Ji Yan's fingertips repeatedly kneaded the unloved gummy in his hand, and even the smile that was originally on his face disappeared.

Obviously in real life, he has been rejected countless times, and it is obvious that no one will listen to his words.

But at this moment, Ji Yan still felt a little sad.

He just wanted to give him something he thought was delicious, that's all.

Just when Ji Yan took away the gummy and threw it away with a disappointed look on his face, the other party's lips took his fingertips and ate the gummy.

The strong flavor of strawberry mixed with the aroma of milk sweeps over the taste buds, diluting the bitterness of memories in the mouth.

Qin Shen: "It's very sweet."

Like the smiling young master standing in front of him.

However, hidden under this smile is sarcasm and ridicule.

Feeling the disgust hidden in the other person's eyes, Ji Yan put away the smile on his face.

[Ji Yan: The protagonist is probably not scolding me. 】

[06: After all, you look like you are giving alms now. 】

Ji Yan looked at the protagonist's submissive smirk and withdrew his hand boredly.

At the same time, something suddenly rubbed his trouser leg.

He lowered his head to look and saw Huajiao swirling around his feet, seeming to accuse him of being averse to the new.

Ji Yan knelt down and hugged the plump cat into his arms, then stretched out his hand to rub Huajiao's head.

"Uncle Hong, call a doctor over."

He glanced at Qin Shen and carried the cat upstairs, "Also, clean him up and send him to my room."

Qin Shen froze on the spot for a moment, his expression extremely ugly.

Ji Yan looked at the other person's other expression and curled his lips.

That's pretty much it.

Ji Yan went upstairs without looking back, no matter how Qin Shen broke his words and guessed.