26 - Psychopaths

MYRA

"Hey there Myra. Funny seeing you here." Elena stands infront of me, dressed in a red gown as she holds her purse in one hand.

Isn't she suppose to be in Russia with her dad?

"Elena? Well, not really it's a party." I shrug it off and she rolls her eyes at me.

"How have you been?" She asks while crossing her arms over her chest.

"I've been great, living life. You?" I question and she sighs, trying to find the words.

"Fucking miserable." She responds as if I'd give a shit.

"Oh, that's quite unfortunate." I sigh and place my glass down on the table.

"Life has not been hitting the same ever since Santiago and I seperated." She shares with a slight sigh.

"Hmm, that's interesting." I respond with nonchalance.

"Myra, should we head back inside?" Maleek suggests behind me and I turn to him.

"That's a good idea." As I walk to the stairs Elena suddenly stands infront of me, blocking my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks me in a harsh tone.

"Back inside. Where does it look like I'm going to you?" I ask, starting to get annoyed by her little games.

"Running away because you're fucking guilty." She starts off with hatred plastered on her face and my face furrows.

"Guilty of what?" I ask.

"Do you really want me to remind you?" She questions with a daring tone.

"Enlighten me." I dare her.

She pulls out her phone from her shiny purse and quickly swipes through it before shoving it in front of my face.

Oh.

There lied a picture of Santiago and I, standing in the elevator of his penthouse while clearly kissing eachother. His hand grasped my thigh as he pushed me against the wall.

This was the exact day we first met. They're pictures taken of us secretly, meaning that they knew about us ever since the beginning.

"There's more." She swipes right to another picture and my eyebrows raise at the accuracy.

A picture of me on Santiagos shoulder, clearly blacked out as he smiles while grasping my ass in the parking lot. My hair covers my face as I lay, upside down on his shoulder.

Oh, that's the day he dropped me at my place.

"Oh, shiiiit." Maleek comments with the glass to his lips, loving the tea instead.

"Did you really think that if you stabbed me behind my back, I wouldn't find out that you were with him?" She sneers at me and I swallow.

"Who took those?" I ask and lift my chin to maintain my confidence.

"None of your business. What's important is that you've been caught." She hisses and I roll my eyes.

"Elena let's be honest, your relationship with him was a publicity stunt. He never had feelings for you." I emphasized and she scoffed.

"Oh, you're entirely wrong, Myra. It might've been arranged but he has feelings for me." She expressed with a cocky brow.

I can't just let that go.

"You're delusional." I informed, looking away and then back at her.

"If I'm so delusional then explain why he gave me a visit earlier this morning, huh? For fun? To humiliate me? The worst thing is that I actually fucking trusted you around him until someone sent me these pictures." She argues and my brain stops at her first question.