01 - Wild thoughts

MYRA

No one warned me that a break-up would feel this shitty. Especially when ending it with a man you thought you would spend the rest of your life with.

For some reason, I decided to ignore all the red flags, letting it bypass me as I stood right infront of the answer to my problems for 2 years.

Loud music blasted in the club while bodies rubbed onto one another, enjoying the presence of the crowded dance floor. The colorful lights contributed to the feeling while people had the time of their lives. I chugged drinks to make me feel better.

"Another maraschino, please." I asked the handsome bartender and he nodded before going on his way. I placed my empty glass on the counter, alighning it beside the rest of them.

As I waited patiently, I pulled my bottom lip in and shut my eyes, relaxing unto the loud music and tapped my fingers to the beat on the counter. This night felt like a movie.

After some time I felt a presence situate themselves beside me but I didn't think too much of it and remained with my eyes shut. It's a club after all, everything belongs to everyone.

"You seem defeated." A deep voice met my ears, resulting me to slowly crack my eyes open and glance over at the person beside me.

His ravishing dark-green eyes and lips could make a girl go mad.

He had his hair tied in a neat man-bun with a few strands on his forehead.

He wore a dress shirt, that held his biceps so perfectly and his sleeves were rolled up, revealing the ink on both his arms.

"I do?" I questioned, uncertain of what he said and a dimple-melting smile unfolded upon his lips, revealing his bright teeth.

That smile solely made me clench my thighs together. Maybe, it was just the liquor uplifting my hormones.

I just got out of a relationship, these are solely my hormones acting like this.

"Here's your drink, miss." I twirled back to the bartender and mouthed a 'thank you', before grabbing my glass on the table and turned back to him.

"What brings you here today?" He questioned and I held the glass up mid-air before meeting the tall mans green eyes again.

"A club? We usually come here to have fun." I responded with amusement in my tone and chugged the drink at once, squinting my nose at the after sour feeling down my throat.

"You're not really enjoying your time, are you?" He stated and I smiled.

"You were watching me?" I asked, moving a strand of curly hair from my face as I looked up at him.

"Is it pointed out as bad thing if I was?" He asked and lowered his neck down to my height, holding our stable eye-contact.

"Not really." I responded, forcing the smile that wanted to gleam on my face away.

"Can you blame me? Look at you. You're beautiful." He complimented unashamed and trailed his eyes on my face.

The gaze he held screamed lust, as if he silently wanted to rip my clothes off infront of everybody in an instant. He examined my face slowly then lowered down to my bare thighs, to the open sides of my mini-dress.

I caught satisfaction in his facial expression, as his eyes paused on the tiny tattoo on my lower hip.

"Thank you." I tilted my head to the side and pulled my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Is that the only tattoo you have?" He asked, his words a soft caress as he seemed deeply interested in my response.

The tattoo was tiny heart. I found it cute.

"I have two more. I'm still a bit of an amateur compared to you." I responded, snaking my eyes down his bare inked veiny arms as he nodded. He had tattoos that seemed meaningful with letters in a foreign language.

This man is beautiful.

I wanted to trace my fingers on them but held in the deep urge to do so.

Suddenly, he took a step forward, leaving no space between us and placed his cup down before sneaking his fingers behind my jawline.

He smells so good.

He bent his neck to my height and gently brushed his fingertips on my skin, softly brushing my hair to the side. At first, I shivered at his cold breath airing my neck and buried myself in his touch.

His cologne made my knees weak. If it wasn't for the table my hand was on I was instantly going to be on the floor.

"Fearless." He softly read the tattoo behind my ear with his bold gaze returning to my eyes. His deep tone of voice, made me want to risk it all.

How'd he even see it from afar? It's the tiniest tattoo I have.

"How'd you spot that?" I asked, looking up at him through my eyes and he smirked.

"I haven't been able to take my eyes off you." Gently, he pulled my chin up to his height, making me look at him in the eyes, not planning to break our eye-contact.

We had been dazed by the drinks, the atmosphere everything as we stared into each other's eyes with similar intentions floating around our irises. Mainly, the intention of pleasure.

It seemed to be as if we were thinking the same thing when he licked his lips with his eyes lowered to mine. I fell breathless and agitated at our closure.

Without caution, he swiftly pulled me by my waist and crashed his lips on mine. Although I stood in shock for a second, I slowly shut my eyes and responded to the soft, needy kiss. Already lost in the abyss, I extended my arms and wrapped them around his neck, brushing my fingers through the nape of his neck.

The people surrounding us were almost oblivious to us as we were globbed in our universe. Drunken by our wild embrace, I completely sunk into the strangers touch to the point where I started to crave even more.

Curious as to what else he's so good at.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He smoothly pulled away from the kiss and stared into my eyes in anticipation for conformation.

I needed a distraction. After seeing how he moved, how he looked at me I can't even deny my deep attraction to him.

In reality, I've never gone to a club, this is my first time. With everything going on in my life, I needed a break from reality and he was the best distraction i could ever stumble upon.

Would I let it all loose and leave with a complete hot stranger that I just met? A hot, hot one, to say the least.

"Yes." I responded almost immediately, breathlessly with my bottom lip between my teeth.

____

😶‍🌫️