14 - Last night

MYRA

A harsh headache slaps my temple making me moan uncomfortably in my sleep.

As my eyes slowly crack open, the sun's rays pierced through the curtains and intensified the pulsating ache in my head. The room seemed too bright, casting a glare on every object, making it difficult to focus.

Just as my eyes threaten to shut, I feel a breeze down my leg.

Despite the discomfort, I muster the courage to sit up and peak underneath the covers. Half-naked in my panties and nothing but a bare chest.

"What the..." I mutter shockingly with my jaw dropping. Snippets of last night flash quickly in my head, it was mainly filled with none other than Santiago and me being exceptionally horny.

I cringe internally.

My eyes globe around my room, in search of Santiago but the only thing he left behind was his jacket that Petty can't seem to stop playing with. The golden kitten rolls on the edge of my bed on her back with her paws fussing with the zipper.

The need to confirm why he left bugged me because we didn't do anything last night. I know we didn't, or else my bottom half would of been pulsating.

Did I say anything wrong last night?

If I think any harder, my brain might explode.

I throw my back on the bed and rub the tiredness off my eyes, turning my head to the sound of a notification on my phone.

My hand flies to my phone.

57 missed calls from Ruth.

5 missed calls from Christian.

None from Santiago. Not even a message.

Who am I kidding? I blocked him.

Ruth must be so worried. As for Christian, it seems important too.

I slide off the bed and nearly fall when standing on my two feet from the dizziness. When steadying myself, I grab a t-shirt in the closet before dialing Ruths number while sliding it on.

"Thank God, me and Summer thought something happened to you. Where are you?" She sighs in a worried tone.

"Sorry, I was exhausted last night and forgot to text you guys that I left home a bit earlier but I'm all good." I apologize as my feet pad against the floor while sauntering my way to the kitchen.

"It's all good but girl you missed out on heavy shit last night." She says excitingly.

"What happened?" I question and open the fridge to get a bottle of water instead, I get the shock of my life.

A box of hangover morning recovery drinks was alighned neatly in the fridge, ones that I never thought of purchasing before. At least 50 of them.

When did he have the time to buy these?

I snatch the piece of paper placed on the box and catch a tiny handwritten letter.

Something came up, I had to leave but make sure you drink one of these, princess. You're going to be hungover in the morning.

- Your Santi

I roll my eyes and turn the page around, searching for something else that would give me information on why he left so suddenly.

"People were going insane in that club, once the entire Madrid team came last night to celebrate their win." She explains and I grab a bottle for myself before closing the fridge.