02 - Desperate measures

MYRA

Not wanting to let go of one another, his back forced the door of his penthouse open as his soft lips remained locked with mine.

The minute we entered his apartment, he shut the door behind him and slid his large hands down on my waist, pushing me further into the large space of his home.

Having no mind to which room I was, he pushed me against the wall of the living room and lowered his kisses to my neck, making me let out a soft moan.

"You smell so good." He muttered when planting kisses on my naked shoulder and slid his hands down my waist then hooked a finger beneath the strap of my dress unzipping it in the back.

"Lets get rid of this dress." He easily peeled my dress up my thighs, my hips, my belly, slowly the material skimmed over my skin, my breasts.

Uneasiness spreaded throughout my body as breeze easily fanned my breasts, making me realize that I was indeed not wearing a bra. Although, by the look of his face staring down at my body chased all worrying thoughts flee away.

"Fuck, how can you be so perfect?" He murmured under his breath as he carefully grazed his finger on my chest as if I was a work of art.

Administration was shown in his expression, making me feel more at ease.

In the span of a second, I cupped my breasts and he easily lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

His lips were back on mine as he led the way, kissing me deeply. This time, it became a wild careful kiss, our necks flowing with the direction of our kiss.

Not too long after we appeared in a completely different room, dark but the city lights outside seemed to hover over the room, granting us light. It was perfect.

I liked it this way.

He gently placed my back on the bed and I inhaled the smell of his sheets, with my eyes shut as he leaned down between my legs. The material of his pants, grazed over my skin uplifting this sensation in me.

He pinned both of my hands beside my head and trailed wet addicting kisses down my bare neck. He made a low appreciative hum in the back of his throat when sucking on my skin sending shivers down my spine.

My breath got heavier as he lowered down to my breasts, cupping them in his huge palms and gave them a firm squeeze.

"I want to make you feel good." He whispered in the crook of my neck and grazed his lips on my breasts.

The way he talked to me made my panties dampen.

"These are so beautiful. " He complimented, making my lips turn up into a drunken smile. He loved every part of my body and didn't hesitate to admit it.

The second his lips wrapped around my left bud my eyes rolled back at the feeling as a soft moan left my mouth.

He sucked on them, with exquisite care and carefully switched between the two. I moaned softly, stretching my neck to the high and surprisingly caught a large mirror glued to the ceiling.

It held the reflection of him on me, the shade of his muscles flexing with every move through his dress shirt as he sucked me. The pleasure he gave me was sent straight to my groin, making me moan even louder.

Whilst drawn to his perfect physic and the various emotions he created, he let go of my nipple and ran his hands down the sides of my waist.

He trailed open mouth kisses down my stomach, to my inner thighs, alerting a deep desire of pleasure.