19 - Beef

SANTIAGO

"Give me a second." I give a soft rub to Myras hand before making my way into the living room, leaving her behind in the kitchen.

Christian struts into the living room with a handful of guards hurriedly following him from behind in a rush. They grasp on to the sides of his arms in defense, retaining him from trying anything.

"My apologies boss, he was being a bit agressive in the porch, demanding to talk to you urgently." Fabrizio says with shame and looks back at an angry Christian.

"Get the fuck off of me!" He exclaims, while breathlessly forcing himself from the strong hold, looking over at the men on his sides.

"Fabrizio, follow all the men outside, give us a moment." I demand and he does just that, they follow him neatly until I hear the sound of a door being shut.

We stand alone in the living room, it's clearly filled with anger on his side.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He wipes the side of his mouth and ticks his jaw at me, with his nostrils flared.

"It's better to specify things, no?" I cross my arms over my chest, calmly.

Having no idea where this is going, I have a goof guess that this is about Myra. It can only be about her.

"Alice left rehab." He raises his head at me and my ears jerk up at the new information.

Fuck me.

"This shit has you written all over it." He hisses.

I raise my brows in nonchalance with a slight scoff. "What would I gain from doing that?"

I haven't seen nor spoken to Alison in years, right after the incident happened a few years ago.

Not to mention, I was too busy beating the shit out of Enzo for bruising Myra.

"It has to be you." He challenges and steps forward, halting an arms length away from me in the wide kitchen.

"You're still not over what I did to Alice, huh?" He dares with a proud sneer.

A pinched expression lands on my face, quick enough for Christian to notice and by the looks of his face, he's intrigued and pushes even further.

He let out a sharp chuckle and rubbed the smile on his lips. "It was 6 years ago. Get over it."

Reminding myself that Myra is in the room next door, I clenched my fist and kept my cool.

"She's not here. The last time I saw her was seven years ago, the day she was admitted to rehab." I say simply and turn around to leave but he speaks again.

"You love her, you've always loved her even after what she did to you." He lets out a chuckle of humiliation and I let out a frustrated sigh, turning back around to him. "That's why you have this deep hatred towards me. She fucked you over-"

"Christian, get the fuck out." Anger now fumes in my veins, remembering how much he manipulated Alison into thinking that way.

Suddenly, frustration took over his face and he started to pace around the living room, lastly he looked straight at me.

"You might be a good manipulator but not as much of a good liar. I know she's in here." He steps forward and shufts his eyes to the direction of the kitchen. "I heard the guards outside mention a woman being in here and it's not Helen because she's not even in the fucking kitchen. She's with Alison."

He turns on the heels and attempts to walk into the kitchen, whereas I stepped infront of him and blocked him.

I would do anything for him to see that Myra is in here but after the incident at the gala, I don't trust any outsiders on Myras safety.