17 - Recap

MYRA

My hands crawl to the sides of his symmetrical face as he places his hand on the nape of my neck, kissing me harder.

His lips still attached to mine as he runs his fingers over my breasts, wrapping his palm around my neck as he kisses me deeply. The other grazes my jaw, switching to peppering kisses on my neck as he pushes me back to the hard table.

Then his mouth is on me as he moves his right hand into my hair, holding me in place, and lifts his left to cradle my face.

His tongue invades my mouth, and I welcome it. Adrenaline turns to lust and streaks through my body.

His hand runs down my body, brushing my hard nipples, my waist, and down to my backside I shift fractionally when he runs his hand underneath my shirt.

"We don't fuck our acquaintances." He mutters and runs his thumb over my bottom lip. "Do we?"

Oh, that's why he's mad.

His eyes are wooded with desire as he lifts me up and places my ass on the table, causing a few books to slide off the table and drop on the floor.

He places his lips back on mine and slides his hands to the hem of my shirt, sliding it off and threw ut somewhere on the floor.

Santiago pulls away as I softly bite his lip and I open my eyes to see grimace on his face but I also see the pleasure in it all together.

My legs are wrapped around his waist as he kisses me passionately with a fervor and desperation, planting soft kisses on the sides of my neck.

I clasp his face, running my fingers over his sideburns, relishing the taste of him. He groans at my fevered response, low and deep in his throat, and my belly tightens swift and hard with deep desire.

"I want to fuck you and teach you things, humiliate you a little." He mutters in his deep voice and I stare into his lustful green eyes.

He hooks his finger into the cup of my bra, yanking the cup down and freeing my breast.

His eyes doesn't shift as he flicks his tongue over my hard bud. I can't help but groin softly at the feeling. He skims each thumb over a nipple, circling slowly, teasing me and I throw my head back, closing my eyes and feeling the sweetness he created.

Leaning forward, he takes one nipple into his mouth and sucks hard. Suddenly, I forget how to speak as my mouth falls apart with a breathy moan.

"Santiago," My body burns with immense pleasure and I run my fingers through his long curly hair as he continues to suck me.

"Your moans, I love them." He whispers only making me wetter.

I've turned into a moaning mess and the way his smile grew on my skin, he liked that I was moaning out his name.

He gives my breasts a firm squeeze before letting go and he trails kisses around my buds, waking a whole new strip of pleasure in my abdomen.

He starts to remove my pants and I'm left in my set, sitting on the table as he stands between my legs. Hooking hus hands on the waist of my panties, he removes them in a flick and tosses it on the bed.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." He demands in his deep voice. My lips part, not questioning what he's doing.

A soft smile creeps on my lips as he slides his two fingers in my mouth with his eyes down at my lips. It doesn't make me gag, until he goes deeper into my throat.

"Suck." He simply says and I wrap my hand around his wrist, sucking his fingers with my eyes shut. An appreciative moan rolls down my throat.

He stared at me with lustful admiration and desire, salivating his lips at my doing.