thirty five

-SAME DAY-

When Splinter came back outside he informed the turtles and everyone what happened to Yin. After sending Donnie inside, they all sat in a row to meditate. Everyone enjoyed this, especially Leo. It always gives him an aura of peace around him.

I'm surprised that the spirit deer showed up, especially to Yin, he thought to himself. It has never shown its true figure to a human, ever... Leo decided that he'll ask Yin about her encounter later. After they all spent enough time outside they all regrouped inside the house.

Donnie and Yin were watching TV. "Hey, guys!"

"Hey, sorry about your foot, Yin", Leo said sympathetically. "Hopefully you'll be better in no time within a week?"

"I doubt it", she shrugged. "But I hope so."

"Who will you send, Sensei?" Mikey asked Splinter.

"I have no idea", he replied, speaking to everyone. "But without a doubt I'll send the ones I know who will do their absolute best."

Donnie left Yin's side to help April cook lunch, and everyone split up to do their own thing. Yin was still watching TV, turning it to the news t see what's going on in New York. It made her angry so she turned it off quickly. Then getting the gauze Donnie left for her she wraps up her ankle neatly and snuggly so the bones can have time to get better.

"Ugh", she grumbled to herself, replacing the ice pack better. "This is getting worse and worse and worse by the second!"

Raph sat down on the other couch, looking at her with a smirk in his eyes. "You sound like me, y'know? I like it when people sound like and agree with me."

She frowned at him. "And...that's supposed to help me?"

"Just saying", he shrugged. "Say, mind if I ask you a question?" He looked over his shoulder, making sure that nobody was within earshot.

"Ummm-sure?" Yin raised an eyebrow, slightly tilting her head. "What about?"

"You know Leo? That...he likes you?"

Umm...why is he bringing this up? "Yeah...? Why do you ask?" She fiddled with the necklace around her neck. "Did he say something-?"

"No, nothing like that", Raph shook his head quickly. "I'm just saying...if anything happens-."

"Do you like me too or something?", Yin asked, regretting the words as soon as they left.

Raph looked down at the floor. "Yin, I... I've tried to turn my feelings the way I want them to go but I can't!" He slowly ran a hand down his face. "I just...don't. Know."

Yin's eyes widened, her face flushing, not expecting that. "Well, I-... Uh... I like you, but...as a friend only. How long have you felt like this?"

"More than I've liked..." Raph grumbled, crossing his arms, glancing at her finally. "I'm sorry if I've fucked it up-."

Yin snickered behind her hand. "You haven't! I totally wasn't expecting it though..." Well...I have thought he was handsome before...but-.

"Leo knows, I've mentioned it to him awhile go", Raph yawned. "Anyway-let's not talk about this shit anymore. Good with you?"

Yin nodded eagerly. "Fine by me!"

They got into a few good rounds of Uno, Chutes And Ladders. And...with the magic luck, Yin won all of them! Raph raged-quit a few times which she laughed her ass off to. By the time all of that was over-it was lunch! After lunch the turtles were sparring again, and all three girls were watching for fun.