Chp 2.24 (Part 2): W- Weren't we just acting? QAQ (⚠)

----- ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ -----

CHP 2.24.2

-

W- Weren't we just acting? QAQ (⚠︎)

----- ๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑‧˚₊꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹๑ -----

『Ding! System automated censorship: System POP66249 will be confined to system space because of Employee Candy's privacy. All the channels will be offline for the time being. Please call out to your system to restart all the functions.』

『All channels are offline』

This is bad...

This is bad!

THIS!!!

IS!!!

BAD!!!

"Listen," Lin Jin tried to say, his voice a mixture of concern and desperation, hoping to calm the young man above him, who was panting with his eyes blazing red, "Let's talk this out, alright? You- calm down."

"Calm down?" The young man laughed, his voice sarcastic and mocking, as he looked down upon Lin Jin. "That's so unthoughtful of you, peacock."

Lin Jin tried to come up with a solution, hurriedly putting on an awkward smile and speaking in a gentle tone.

"Uh-" he began, "I'm technically still Lord Huang's wif-"

"I'll kill him."

The sudden reply made him fall silent.

"..."

"Previously I saved his life for you and now I'm gonna take it away, fair, right?"

As Lin Jin stared into the man's eyes, he felt as if his his grip on reality was slipping away, as if he were being drawn into a black hole, one that threatened to pull him in and trap him.

This man had clearly lost it.

So much that he had even forgotten to use 'we' instead of 'I', as he normally would have.

...

Lin Jin was stuck without the system store or any other props right now. All he had was his spiritual power.

He reached for Xiang Shen's hand, channeling his spiritual energy. It wasn't completely useless, it did manage to cool down his body which was previously burning up.

But-

"Annoying"

It seemed to have made the latter angry, his wrists were harshly grabbed and pinned above his head, he wasn't even given a chance to struggle when his body involuntarily tensed up as he felt the dominating aura of the man above him.

Like a strange force had seized control of his body, hammering it into place as if it were merely a nail.

Perhaps this guy's aura was so intense that it was imposing its dominance onto him, pushing him into a total state of submission.

"You want to fight, peacock? I'm afraid you're too weak for that."

Lin Jin gulped, at a loss of what to do.

"Listen, yo-"

"Enough," he muttered irritably, crashing his lips down onto Lin Jin's.

Lin Jin's eyes fluttered close as his body arched involuntarily, his toes curling up, feeling the lips which were moving in such a barbaric way that was almost animalistic, truly desiring to have their way with him.