CHP 2.20 (Part 1): What a naughty woman you are~ (⚠)

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Warning! Slightly disturbing content ahead!

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

.

.

.

┏━•❃°•°•❃°•°•❃°•°❀°•°❃°•°❃°•°❃•━┓

CHP 2.20.1

-

 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓾g𝓱𝓽𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮~

┗━°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°━┛

Why?

The question always rose in Xiang Shen's mind.

Why did it all happen to him?

Was he truly cursed?

It all started with an unintentional mistake that had transformed him into a cold blooded murderer.

Just like everyone else he was once a happy child, until one eventful day everything changed.

Xiang Shen lived in a small but happy family of a big sister and his mother, he was only 16 years old at the time.

Just like any other day, he had completed selling a stock of vegetables along with Xiang Quefeng in the street market and had just returned home "I'm back!"

He cried, his eyes lit up scanning the doorway but unlike other days he didn't see his mother coming to welcome him. He once again called out in a slightly louder voice.

"Mother?"

He walked inside looking for her. Just as he turned the doorway, his eyes widened at the sight.

A man was straddling his mother (Xiang Leihong).

Her mouth covered by his large hand, her clothes pulled down on the verge of being torn.

The scene before him was so vile and so abhorrent that a mere look at it froze him in place, unable to comprehend the heinous deed unfolding before his eyes.

The man's face radiated a vulgar expression. It was completely flushed in excitement and lust, he had yet to notice his arrival.

As Xiang Shen took in the horrifying sight before him, a volcano of rage began to simmer beneath the surface of his horror.

He saw his mother's tears falling like a waterfall, her desperate struggles to break loose from the man's grasp.

Something inside him snapped, and he could no longer restrain the boiling volcano of rage within. The axe lying in the corner of the room, seemed to be calling him like a siren.

*Swing*

*Drip*

*Drip*

This was the beginning of it all...

It was astonishing how a distinct moment changed his life so much, tainting his innocence with vile colors.