CHP 1.8 (Part 1): THAT..... THAT WAS A KISS, WASN'T IT??? (⚠)

[Warning! Slight dub - con ahead.]

Lin Jin had no idea where he was. Everything was pitch black around him.

The only thing he knew was that someone was with him in the room. The hand covering his mouth was the very evidence of it.

Another hand gripped his waist, completely enveloping it like a snake. He didn't dare to move. He could only stand still like a sculpture and hear as the footsteps passed by the room followed by the sound of the door closing with a creak.

Only then did the person who had pushed him towards the wall, retrieved the hand covering his mouth giving him space to breathe.

Lin Jin stared at the darkness in front of him, curiously.

Who is this? Why were they helping me, if they are from this house they should know that I'm an outsider.

Why would they help on outsider like me?

Unfortunately, in this darkness the other's identity was a total mystery. If it was not for the person's touch, he couldn't even determine, whether there was someone standing in front of him or not.

Just like a visually impaired person, he subconsciously stretched out his hands towards the darkness and felt the other's shoulders.

The height should be half a head taller than me..... definitely a man.

His hands slid up towards his neck and touched his jaw.

What a pretty jawline.

Then, they moved to trace the features on his face stroking them to make out their structure. The stroking of his hands was so light and sweet that it felt more like a caress, which Lin Jin didn't seem to realise it himself.

Neatly shaped eyebrows....

Straight bridged Nose....

Upturned eyes and big eyelashes.....

Just when his fingers were about to reach his lips. The person who has been quiet all this while, letting Lin Jin touch him freely, grabbed his naughty paws wandering on his face and pulled them off.

It was then that Lin Jin realized what he had been doing all along. His face turned red in embarrassment, though nobody could see it in the black room.

What's gotten into me?

How can I touch somebody just like that? This is se.....sexual harrasment!!! No no no, don't misunderstand, I'm not a pervert or anything.

If you want to know who he is, just ask you idiot! what is wrong with me??!! Why would I resort to such methods!!!

He felt flustered.

Then, his chin was pinched and lifted up.

Something warm and soft touched his lips.

His mind went blank.

His body froze completely. His eyes widened like they were about to fall off his eye sockets.

While he was in a dilemma, he felt the warmness on his lips reside and then disappear completely.

That....

That was a kiss, wasn't it?

It's like the person was saying,

'You want to touch my lips, why not just let me kiss you?'

His blood went cold.

He stood there staring blankly at nothingness.

The hand that was pinching his chin lifted his face up, then those lips crashed onto his again.

But unlike the previous time they were hot and restless like a fire has been lit somewhere they desperately tried to pry open his lips.

Lin Jin started struggling. He pushed the other with his maximum strength but couldn't budge him. Instead, the other's hand circling his waist pulled him closer, making thier bodies collide with each other.

Lin Jin: You... Mmmppphh..

He opened his mouth to speak but the foreign tongue took the opportunity to enter his mouth. It ran havoc, licking everywhere.

Lin Jin shivered when he felt his palate being licked, a strange wave of pleasure climbed up his body turning his legs into jelly.

The sensation of his tongue interwining with the other wasn't pure at all, it was rough and barbaric. It seemed like a bloody thirst which no matter how much they devoured, won't quench at all.

He couldn't hear anything, there was only the feeling of his lips being devoured by the other. There intermingled breathes came out in hushed gasps, a string of saliva flowed down his neck.

His first kiss which was far from romantic was filled with choas and possessiveness, continued for a while.

Finally, when he was about to faint their lips seperated.

Lin Jin panted heavily, tears evidently shining in his eyes, the glasses hanging crookedly onto his nosebridge slid and fell down on the floor with a clack.

Then without a warning, his lips were once again linked together making a small whimper escape out of him, which was also instantly swallowed by the other like a hungry wolf.

He weakily pulled onto the other's clothes, unfortunately the strength exerted from his muscles was only as strong as a kitten.

Their lips changed several angles. Lin Jin didn't know how long the time had passed his lips were bitten and blood licked off, the combination of pleasure and pain was all vivid in his mind.

Amidst the waves of pleasure, Lin Jin found himself losing his mind, his body slowly started enjoying the unfamiliar sensation.

But, he wasn't a person who would easily loose himself in front of sexual excitement, he barely contained himself from responding.

And at last, when his brain couldn't endure the lack of oxygen anymore, he fainted.

Amongst his blurry consciousness, his thoughts processed.

Wow!

He was actually about to faint from a kiss!

Suddenly, a past conversation surfaced into his mind.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I'll kiss you untill you faint."

Why does this.....

He didn't have to time to think any further, his thoughts came to an end as he closed his teary eyes and fainted.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone, it's my first time writing this kind of .....*ahem*..... scene (。・/////・。). I hope y'all like it and starting from today, I'm gonna be busy. So updates may slow down. Byee, see you next time (。・ω・。)ノ♡