CHP 1.5 (Part 2): Present

Li Yutong: You're not hurt anywhere else, are you?

She let go of his face and tried to grab his arm but a strong hand gripped her wrist. The slender fingers exerted so much force that her face went pale.

Li Yutong: The hell! Let go of me!!!!

Zhang Wei pursed his lips but didn't let go.

Lin Jin hurriedly struggled to find an excuse.

Lin Jin: ....... A cat

Li Yutong: A cat?

Lin Jin: I picked up a fierce cat and it scratched my face.

Li Yutong still looked suspicious.

Lin Jin: It's true.

The original was disliked liked by animals and Li Yutong also knew this. So she finally believed him.

Li Yutong glared at Zhang Wei and he let go of her wrist. He then pulled out a handkerchief out of nowhere and wiped his hands.

He wiped every corner of them even those parts which hadn't touched Li Yutong.

Li Yutong: ........ Bruh, Isn't that a bit too much?!!!

[Hahaha.... Protagonist is so savage!! (≧▽≦) ]

Li Yutong: Fine, then I'll see you at the cafeteria.

She said to Lin Jin then exited the classroom.
______________________________________

In the cafeteria.....

Li Yutong looked at the person sitting beside Lin Jin and her hands trembled in rage.

Li Yutong: What is he doing here??!!!

Zhang Wei: Eating, can't you see?

Lin Jin: Sit down and eat. Don't make a scene here.

Li Yutong: ....... Hey! Aren't you my friend!! How come you're not taking my side??? (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Li Yutong humped and glared at Zhang Wei one last time before lifting her chopsticks and start eating.

Damn it, this girl!!

On the other hand Lin Jin sweated intensely, he secretly glanced at Zhang Wei but he still couldn't make out his expression.

One should know that Zhang Wei was nothing right now. But after coming into power he would be able to cover the whole skies of China with a single sweep of his hand.

And the people who offended him would naturally have to pay it's price too. If Li Yutong also got on his bad side then she would surely be disposed off by him later on.

Li Yutong finished eating. Without waiting for them and she stood up and left with a huff showing her tongue to Lin Jin.

Humph, Serves you right!!!

Lin Jin: ......

He didn't even realise that while thinking he had been staring at Zhang Wei.

Zhang Wei: Hey.

Lin Jin snapped out of his daze and looked up at him. His eyes glowing coldly were revealed from the crack of those bangs staring at him, at once his heart dropped.

[So scary!!]

Poppy shivered.

Zhang Wei: I told you not to look at me like that. Did you forget what would be the consequence of it?

He smiled coldly and gazed at Lin Jin's lips.

Goosebumps roused on his body when he felt a hand stroking his lower lip. His eyes widened and he started stammering.

Lin Jin: I..... Your..... Actually......me.

............

Zhang Wei: Pffftt..... Look at your face. I didn't know you could make that expression too..... hahahaha....

Lin Jin froze and his eyebrows furrowed. He slapped away Zhang Wei's hand and continued eating, ignoring him.

Zhang Wei: Hey, don't be angry.

He pulled on his sleeve. Lin Jin just coolly glance at him from the corner of his eye and ignored him. Zhang Wei's heart melted.

So cute....

Zhang Wei: You're not going to forgive me?..... Hmmm..... How about I bring a present for you tomorrow. Will you forgive me then?

Lin Jin: No.

Zhang Wei: Oh?..... We'll see that.

Zhang Wei smiled mysteriously.

Lin Jin stayed at Zhang Wei's house from that day onwards. His parents shed tears of happiness when they heard the news of him making a new friend and gladly allowed him to stay in the other's house.

The dinner was made my Zhang Wei and it was surprisingly delicious. Even a Straight guy like Lin Jin had to admit that if the other was a girl he would fallen in love with her just by eating those dishes.

Thank god, I'm straight. [A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

He closed his eyes and slept soundly. The next day, Zhang Wei sent him to the school alone.

Lin Jin: Where are you going?

Zhang Wei: It's a secret.

He said and then ran off somewhere.

But now it was almost time for the class to start but Zhang Wei was still nowhere to be found.

Lin Jin was reading a book when a huge commotion sounded from outside the classroom.

Shrieks and exclamation could be heard, the whole hallway seemed at be turned upside down in a chaos.

He wanted to go and take a look outside but both the front door and back door were already occupied with dozens of students peeking out their heads curiously.

Nevermind....

He bowed his head and continued reading the book.

"Oh my god!! Who is he?!!"

"Is it the transfer student? Didn't Prez told us that she was a girl?"

"Kya!!! Look he's looking this way."

"What! Ahhhhh.... No wait! He's coming this way!!!!"

"He's really coming here!!!!"

"Damnit!! Why the hell didn't I do my make up today!!"

Suddenly, the huge crowd at the front door parted in two's and a person came walking from in between.

His steps steady, his figure tall and domineering. Looking like a king descending down from his throne. Gazes of disbelief and adoration covered him but he didn't pay attention to them and just walked ahead.

Lin Jin was minding his own business when poppy exclaimed.

[Ho.... Host... Th.... This]

He looked up and his pupils contracted.

The person before him had ravenous jet black hair messily covering his forehead. His golden eyes were glowing with brightness appearing gentle and fierce at the same time. Sword pointed eyebrows combined with that straight nose gave him an enchanting presence.

The small smirk on his lips made him look playful and lively. One look and anyone would be mesmerized by him.

He grabbed the corner of the desk with his hands on both the sides and leaned down.

He gently closed the other's open mouth and asked in a deep voice which held a little laughter.

Zhang Wei: Did you like the present?