CHP 1.3 (Part 1): Music Maniac

The Su family owned a small but well-known cafe known as 'Full Bloom'.

Su Ming used to help his father in the cafe, after returning from school.

Lin jin wore the cafe uniform in the dressing room. The house was attached to the cafe, so it was easy to travel from cafe to house.

'Will you stop it now? Why are you crying anyways?'

[Because *sob* you were crying *sob* woooo (╥﹏╥) ....]

Poppy had seen his host cry pitifully on the very first day of the mission. Seeing him like that, he too couldn't hold back his tears.

What's worse was no matter, how many times he asked, Lin Jin wouldn't tell him the reason.

Could it be that host doesn't trust me enough? ಥ╭╮ಥ

It wasn't that Lin Jin didn't want to tell, it's just that he was too lazy to explain the whole reason.

Lin jin shook his head and sighed, heading towards the kitchen of the cafe. Unlike the other days, today something seemed different, he couldn't hear the usual music of the piano.

Su Xiao: Ming Ming, you're here! Perfect timing. I just received Gu Fei's message he won't be able to make it here today. So today I'll leave the Piano to you.

... Piano...?

The word became a fullstop to his thoughts and actions. While his mind was muddled in thoughts, his father pushed him into the changing room with a pair of simple suit shirt and pants.

[Host, are you sure you can play the piano?]

Although he had original Su Ming's skills he still needed to get a hang of it before actually playing the piano.

......

[Host...?]

'I can... I've done it my whole life and guess I'll do it after my death too.'

He said with a slight nostalgic smile.

Lin Jin was a music lover....

In fact, 'lover' would be an understatement.

Lin Jin was a music maniac.

He liked music, so he made music and eventually lost himself in it.

It flowed into the very depths of his heart, like one's sole blood essence....

However, No matter how much music he produced he never felt satisfied...

And thus it became his never ending passion and his one and only obsession....

His eyes saw the piano and teared up.

It's been so long....

He touched the piano keys with his fingers like caressing his long lost lover and smiled with a little sadness.

The soft yet rough music started resonating around the cafe. Lin Jin's fingers danced on the keys professionally and played the very first song he had learnt in his life, it was called 'SilverWing'.

The murmurs stopped and everybody turned to look at the piano.

The time seemed to have came to a halt as the soft tune progressed into a strong one and then eventually turned into something completely indescribably dark.

Happy yet scared was what is sounded like. It was strange, every note of the tone seemed to be weaved with sadness and happiness interwined at the same time.

They felt like they could feel the feelings the player was feeling at that time.

The art of making music come alive is what it was.

Mesmerization in their eyes they couldn't help but be lost in it with their sight blurred in fascination and heart beat matching the melody.

Some even forgot to sip their drinks and just kept listening like they were possessed.

Was it black magic?

That day Lin Jin played piano to his heart's content for 6 hours. At 10 pm when it was time for the cafe to close, his father along with the other employees questioned him.

Su Xiao: Ming Ming, When did you learn to play this song?

Su Xiao asked him in bewilderement.

Tian Hao: That was soooo amazing! Did someone taught you to play piano?

Xiao Ling: Ugghh!! I've never heard such a beautiful music even in those tv shows.

Li Chen: Xiao Ming, have you ever thought of being a pianist? I think you should really give it a thought.

Along with these questions there was a huge red warning in front of him.

[OOC Warning!!! The system has detected that some actions of employee Lin Jin does not match the statistical character of the original identity. Advising employee Lin Jin to prevent from OOC-ing in the future.

- Transmigration bureau]

OOC.... ? Guess I messed up..... ?

The original Su Ming had learnt piano in his childhood but was never that good in it, he was only able to play some of the common and easy going songs.

The level of skills and professionalism Lin Jin showed today was obviously out of Su Ming's league.

Poppy finally got of trance and reassured Lin Jin.

[Don't worry, it's just a warning. You'll get three warnings in every world. That means, three chances to OOC, after this if you OOC any further points will be deducted and if your identity gets exposed you will be kicked out of the world, so be careful! It's your first mission so it's understandable that you'll OOC.]

Lin Jin looked at his father and other employees who were waiting for his answer with sparkling eyes.

Lin Jin: Ah!.... I was just feeling good today..... Maybe it impacted my performance? And the song.... I learnt it on youtube.