CHP 1.2 (Part 2): Realization

At the end of the ever so boring day, Zhang Wei yawned as he groggily walked towards the school gate.

The school was completely isolated with no students around, since it was already past the leaving time.

Wiping the tears from the corner of his eyes, he lifted his head when his golden irises got attracted towards that pure white figure leaning against the railing of the school gate.

Seemingly, waiting for somebody.

His white hair shone through the sun, with a mix of yellowish orange color. Blue sapphire eyes adorned with white eyelashes, looking downwards as his small toe made circles on the ground.

His glasses had slipped down to his nose bridge, but the youth didn't seem to care about it. Those lips lightly pouted, as if bored of waiting.

Unknowingly, a chuckled escaped from his lips. He smiled and continued his walk towards the gate.

[THE PROTAGONIST IS HERE, HOST!]

Poppy alerted as he flailed his tiny hands and feet in the air in nervousness.

'Yeah, Can you stop speaking so loudly!?'

Lin Jin had been waiting for that bastard, for nearly an hour now. Waiting in this cold weather, he had been nearly frozen to a popsicle because of this stupid protagonist.

He told a few 'F' words in his mind while showing him a middle finger to calm down his anger.

He saw Zhang Wei come to him and then pass by him, without giving him any heed.....

Atlas It was just as he expected, Lin Jin also decided to act shameless and started following behind Zhang Wei.

He followed him and reached an apartment colony, highly standarized and with only a few people around, it looked just like those in which those rich generations lived.

Finally, Zhang Wei stopped in front of a big apartment and turned around to ask Lin Jin.

Zhang Wei: Why are you following me?

Lin Jin: I need to come to your house to finish the project. If we don't start now, we ......

Zhang Wei: I said I don't care. Go and do it yourself.

He then turned around and went inside the apartment, closing the door with a bang. Poppy slumped down his robotic shoulders in defeat saying with a sigh.

[Plan failed...]

'It's still in progress. How did it fail?'

He took a detour from there to his home. As soon as he entered the his house through the back door. His mom called for him.

Su Qing: Ming Ming, you're back? Why are you so late?

Lin Jin: Went to a friend's house for some class work.

Su Qing: ..... A Friend?..... You finally made a friend!!!

Suddenly, a tiny head poked out from the behind the wall staring at Lin Jin with sparkling eyes.

Su Jia: A friend !!!!

This was Su Ming's little sister, Su Jia, 12 years old.

Lin Jin's eyes looking at Su Jia were dazed and complicated. Untill she came jumping in front of him with her two ponytails bouncing nonstop, he still hadn't came of his daze.

Su Jia: What's his name?

Poppy, hovering in the air saw his host, with moist eyes open and close his trembling lips several times.

It looked like the moment he opened his mouth he would burst into tears. Su Qing, also noticed that something was wrong with him.

Su Qing: What's wrong, Ming Ming?

Lin Jin came out of his daze and said in a hoarse voice with a slight tremor.

Lin Jin: I don't feel well. I'm going to rest.

Su Jia: You won't help in the cafe today?

Lin Jin: I'll go after some rest.

He dashed into his room and hurriedly closed the door.

Leaning back on the door, the tears which he had tried to hold so hard started falling down like a waterfall wetting white eyelashes.

........

Poppy hovering in the air also circled around him and asked in concern.

[What is wrong, host?]

He just realized that he was dead

Like he was actually DEAD

The Realization came a bit late but it hit equally hard on his heart.

He would never meet his best friend, who always fought with him regarding measly matters. Never meet the kind head master of the orphanage where he lived for the half of his life.

Never sing on that big stage ever again while hearing the passionate sound of his fans.

His life which he had worked so painstakingly was gone now.

It was all gone

Su Jia, reminded him of the girl he used to play with in the orphanage. The orphanage he was in was a very small one, there were barely 17 to 20 childrens there, and he was the oldest of them all.

He used to call the girl Mei Mei. She liked to dress her hair in two ponytails. She was the most spirited one in all of the childrens. One couldn't help but smile seeing how cheerful the girl was.

She was later adopted by a loving couple, he still remembered the day she was supposed to leave, she was hugging his knees while bauling her eyes out, refusing to leave him.

At last he had to promise her to visit her every once a month for her to agree.

He had been visiting her all these years, but now he couldn't anymore.

He chuckled sadly and more tears fell from his eyes. This world.... Was not his, nor was this family.

He suddenly felt so lonely in this stranger world, there was not a single being here who knew the real him.

He even started missing those anti-fans who posted bad stuff about him on the social media. At least, they all knew who he really was.

'hehehe.... I'm so pathetic.'

He hugged his knees and sobbed while burying his head in his knees.