CHP 1.4 (Part 1): A Box Of Chocolate

Zhang Wei: If you're awake then leave.

Zhang Wei's voice came from beside him. He was sitting on an arm chair with a cup in his hand.

This bastard!! Wuwuwu....My poor host had taken the beating for you and you still behave like this? You won't even give him first aid!

You.... you..... You pasta with ketchup!!

You pickles with chocolate!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Plan successful!

Lin Jin knew that a doubtful person like Zhang Wei wouldn't trust him so easily. In order to gain his trust he had to painstakingly interact with him to boost his favourability points, which will require a long period of time.

But, time was the thing that he lacked the most, right now. The female lead was about to enter the plot too. Before that he had to develop a closer relationship with Zhang Wei.

So he took a shortcut. The wounds on his face was the proof of it.

Lin Jin sat up and rummaged through his bag. Seeing him remove his glasses from his bag Zhang Wei's eyes flashed.

Lin Jin: Can I stay here for some time?

Zhang Wei raised an eyebrow.

Lin Jin: My parents will be worried if they see me like this.

Zhang Wei: ....

Zhang Wei chuckled in a low voice and tilted his head back taking a sip from his cup.

This little schemer.

Lin Jin took it as he had agreed. He looked around the large living room and lifted himself up from the couch. He had just stood up, when his leg lost its strength and he fell down with a thud.

.......

This body is weak!

A hand grabbed his arm and lifted him up. Sitting him up on the couch.

Zhang Wei stared at those bruises and cuts on the others arm with narrowed pupils. With a snort, he went and climbed the stairs onto the second floor.

After some time the sound of the entrance door being slammed shut was heard.

Zhang Wei left.

[Host! Wuwuwu.... Why did you do that!! You should have ran away or you should have just beaten them up instead!!]

'Wouldn't that be another OOC?'

The original Su Ming was as weak as a chicken.

[B.... But!.....]

'No need to worry, look now we've successfully entered his house which can be considered as getting a little closer to him.'

[No! How can you say that! He didn't even applied any medicine to your wounds. After picking you up he just dumped you on the couch like a sack of potatoes! How can you say you have become closer?]

'......' He actually can't refute

'Well, that guy..... I know him.... He wouldn't allow anyone in his house even if they were to die outside. but he let me in, shouldn't this be considered as some progress?'

Actually, Lin Jin also wasn't sure himself whether Zhang Wei would take him into the house or just leave him there in the snow to die.

He had just assumed the former to be the outcome and took a gamble.

That damn protagonist turned out not to be so cold hea....

He looked at his bruises and then swallowed the remaining words.

He was a jerk...... For sure.

[Host, I'm going in system space for a bit. Please call me if you need anything.]

He wanted to cool down for a bit

'Ok'

Poppy vanished.

After some time, Zhang Wei returned with a plastic bag in his hands. He tossed it towards Lin Jin and sat in front of him nudging him with his gaze.

The plastic bag contained some ointments, bandages and painkillers. Lin Jin looked at Zhang Wei with wide eyes.

Lin Jin: Thank you.

He whispered in a barely audible voice.

Zhang Wei stared at him without saying anything, then looked away. He looked at the kitchen in front and as if thinking of something, the corner of his lips lifted up into a smirk.

After wrapping the wounds, Lin Jin lifted his head up to look at Zhang Wei sitting in front of him eating chocolates leisurely.

He was again treated as air. He glared at Zhang Wei with cold eyes.

As if sensing his gaze Zhang Wei lifted his eyes and offered him the box.

Lin Jin was surprised, he hesitated before taking a piece and eating it. The soft surface of the chocolate collapsed inside his mouth bringing forth a rich sugary sweet taste along with a slight bitterness.

So tasty!

After he had finished eating Zhang Wei pushed the box towards him again. Lin Jin expressionlessly lifted another piece and ate.

After eating 5 or so chocolates. Lin Jin felt middle headed and he slumped on the couch, his face flushed red.

The chocolates contained liquor.

Although it was not much it was enough to make a super light weight like him drunk.

Zhang Wei: Now...

Zhang Wei crouched down beside the couch and leaned closer to Lin Jin.

Zhang Wei: Tell me the truth, what was your purpose of approaching me?
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

{Save the villanous protagonist Backstage}

Lin Jin: This is why I say, never eat treats given by strangers!!

Poppy: *nods* I agree!!!

Zhang Wei: What if he's handsome?

Lin Jin: .......

Poppy: ......

Author: Then I guess it's fine! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯