CHP 1.9 (Part 2): A Bet

Lin Jin: Go and sleep now. We have school tomorrow.

Just as he turned away towards his room he heard Zhang Wei's shameless voice.

Zhang Wei: I feel so lonely... A Ming, won't you sleep with me?... Please, just for today *puppy eyes*

.....

[...(O///O)...]

'Why are you blushing again? '

[I dunno ( >////< ) !!]

Lin Jin: ..... Are you a kid?

Zhang Wei: Should I act like a kid? Will you let me sleep with you then?

Lin Jin: .....

I should make an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible. There's something really wrong with his brain!

Zhang Wei walked towards him and pulled lightly onto the corner of his shirt, his puppy ears folded down and his golden eyes shining with anticipation.

Zhang Wei: Biig blothel biig blothel. I am vewy shcared of darknesshh can I sweep with yuuuu? Pwease??

[Pffttt......Hahaha....]

This guy is shameless.... Don't you feel embarassed doing this? You really think you look cute like t-...

His gaze fell on Zhang Wei's face which was handsome enough to mesmerize someone into a trance and....

Zhang Wei: *puppy eyes*

Lin Jin: .....

......

.... Fine....

It is kinda.... cute....

#NoPedophilia

In fact, Zhang Wei really didn't like darkness.

He often had nightmarish dreams.... Well, they couldn't exactly be called a nightmare because they never made him scared or feared instead..

They were quiet....

They were so quite that it felt unreal to the point enough to drive a man into craziness.

Everytime... he would be wrapped inside that same blackness. No matter how much he convinced himself that it was just a dream, he couldn't help but feel that it was oddly familiar.

His all sense were useless, he could never determine just how much time he exactly spent there, what he felt was that an eternity had already passed since he had been imprisoned in this place, where there was nothing but darkness and silence...

Amidst that ocean of darkness was a roaring hatred...

And amidst that silence was a sinister voice...

The voice called him from nowhere there was no source, it was just an echo of unreal temptation, he could feel his blood boil with excitement everytime he heard it.

As the time went by, his mind and body grew numb, various thoughts took over him each and everyone of them carrying hatred and anger, corrupted him.

Immorality, evil, gloom and corruption threatened to take over his mind.

At times he was unable to understand himself, he felt unfamiliar yet familiar with 'this' type of him.

These dreams were like a seperate world in itself, stumbling on the horizon of heaven and hell in which he couldn't feel his heart beat, his breathing felt nonexistent, it was just so black and quite.