ARC 1 - CHP 1.1 (Part 1) : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤

He came to a small white room and plopped down in a corner of it.

Lin Jin: You..... P0P.... something... What was it? *thinking*

[....]

Lin Jin: Ah.... it's too difficult. How about I give you a name...... Pop! How is it?

[....]

Lin Jin: .... It's too short....hmm... How about Poppy??

[.... What kind of name is that?....]

Lin Jin: Then it's decided you're Poppy!

[.....]

Lin Jin: Poppy, so when do we enter those world?

[We can enter it whenever the host wants.]

Lin Jin: En, then let's do it now.

Poppy jumped around in excitement, this was his first mission world with his very first host!!

[Searching the world network..... Ding! World found!]

_____________

[Worldline Name: The Sceptical heart of glass.

Protagonist: Zhang Wei

A handsome teenager of the XXX university. His father was the president of 'STAR' a leading company of the country, the future of this teenager which was supposed to be as bright as the sun was ruined the moment that girl came into his life.

Like flowers in the spring the love bloomed and dyed his colourless life with beautiful colors..... that is only till the darkness in it was unveiled.

It was at the party of his 18th birthday when he first met the girl. It was love at first sight, unaware of the consipracy of his brother, who wanted the 'STAR' company all for himself, he fell for her deeper and deeper to the point where he was even willing to give up his life.

Zhang Wei fortunately found out about the conspiracy ahead of time. Like a slap on his face, the reality hit him so hard that his mind which was immersed in the illusion of his beloved girl became sober in an instant. The anger, disappointment and sadness got converted into a dangerous hatred in his heart.

Thus, began the tyrannical rule of the sceptical president. He played along with the girl and continued the act of their loving relationship to prevent being exposed and started working and learning about business.

After a long battle he inherited his father's company and became a young enviable figure in the industry. He kicked his brother out of the family and ruled the industry with his own tyrannical methods.

The strange thing was that the girl who conspired against him came and said that while pretending, she had really fallen in love with him.

As a result..... The girl was never seen again after that day.

He lived his life while drowning himself under piles of documents everyday and never loved anybody again in his life. Till the end of his life, his sceptical heart refused to trust anybody ever again. ]

Lin Jin who was reading the panel had a frown on his forehead all the way from the start to the end. After a long silence, he finally opened his lips and said.

Lin Jin: This is strange.

[What do you mean?]

Lin Jin: This story it's like those in the dramas, a guy falls in love then finds out it was a plan of his brother, then starts becoming strong and at the end the girl also falls for him, they reunite and confess, and forgive each other later leading a happy love life. But here..... At the last what does it mean that she was never seen again? What did he do to her? Did they get together at end or not? Something feels off here, it's like it's deliberately cut off.

(A/N: Here's the chapter. Please consider giving it a vote if you enjoyed it!)