CHP 1.5 (Part 1): The Protagonist is Possessed!!!

Zhang Wei's eyebrows furrowed deeper.

Zhang Wei: What do you want?

His tone was cold and held a hint of loathing in it. But the youth just smiled and said in a gentle voice.

Zhang Hao: What are you taking about? Would I need a reason to see my little brother?

Zhang Wei: Get lost, I don't want to see you.

Zhang Hao: That won't do. Father asked me to come take a look at you. If you don't let me in, he'll be very angry. He wanted to know why you didn't go to school today.

Again that old man...

If it was some other day he would have opened the door to let the other in. But today he looked at the person sleeping on the couch and his cold eyes became gentle.

No, this won't do....

I can't bear to loose this little liar too...

Seeing Zhang Wei turn his head and looking at something, Zhang Hao's suspicious voice sounded.

Zhang Hao: Could it be that you're hiding someone inside? Is it your girlfriend? Let big brother see too!!

Zhang Wei turned his head, he suppressed the anger in his heart and said in a calm voice.

Zhang Wei: I have explosive diarrhea. I just came out of the bathroom so the whole room smells bad. Are you sure you want to come in?

Hearing this, Zhang Hao finally revealed a disgusted expression. He was a clean freak.

His heart was as dirty as garbage dump but he still preferred to be clean what a joke!

Zhang Hao: Then I'll visit you later. Take care of yourself.

He threw a sentence and left as fast as he could like staying there will make the smell get on him too. Zhang Wei turned his head and stared at Lin Jin's sleeping face with tenderness.

Good night, my little liar.
______________________________________

Lin Jin stared at the black board in daze.

What the hell?

How did I fell asleep last night?

Today he woke up to find himself in an unfamiliar room sleeping on a big bed. He was confused at first after his mind cleared up, he started remembering he had come to Zhang Wei's house, he ate chocolates and then..... He couldn't remember.

He seemed to have stayed the night at Zhang Wei's.......

Wait, I didn't inform my parents!

He jumped out of his bed and searched for his phone.

Zhang Wei: I already called them.

Came Zhang Wei's voice from the door.

What's even more shocking was that, Zhang Wei's attitude towards him had changed!

He even agreed to do the project with him and allowed him to stay at his house for a few days until his wounds healed.

Remembering this, Lin Jin looked sideways at the sleeping Zhang Wei.

....... Could it be he fell down from the bed and hit his head somewhere?

Should I take him to visit a doctor?

Zhang Wei: What's wrong?

Lin Jin flinched.

Zhang Wei: You've been in a daze this whole morning.

[That's right!! You've been staring blankly at the blackboard all the time!!! Did something happen while I was gone? ಠ_ಠ ]

I would have told you, if I knew what had happened.

'I'll tell you later.'

Zhang Wei got up and propped his chin on his palm looking at Lin Jin with a smile.

Looking into Lin Jin's eyes, his smile widened and he said in a low voice.

Zhang Wei: Don't worry, my head is completely alright.

Infact, it's never been better.

He lifted his hand and ruffled Lin Jin's hair.

After making a mess of his neatly combed hair he even combed his hair gently with his fingers and smoothened it out restoring it to its previous state.

Only after patting it a few times did he retrieve his hand with satisfaction.

[........]

Lin Jin: ........

His lips twitched.

[Host!!! The protagonist is possessed! ヘ(。□°)ヘ ]

Lin Jin stiffly turned his head and continued writing in his book. Though he had no idea what he was writing.

There is definitely something wrong!

Ding Dong.....

Lin Jin was about to keep the books in his bag when someone shouted his name from the back door.

A girl ran towards him and clasped his face "My goodness!! Look at your face! Who did this??"

It was Li Yutong.

Lin Jin sighed.

The injuries on his face had attracted a large amount of attention. When the news had reached Teacher Lee, even she had panicked and called him to her office. Only after appeasing her with excuses did he managed to refrain her from calling his parents.

Actually, he knew that what had attracted their attention wasn't the fact that he had been beaten but the fact WHO had beaten him up.

Li Yutong: Why won't you speak? Don't be afraid!! Tell me who beat you up, I'll make them pay for it!!!!

After saying this she glared at Zhang Wei.

And they all naturally thought it was Zhang Wei's doing.

My life is so hard... ಥ‿ಥ

Zhang Wei who was sleeping had also sat up at some point and was staring at them.

His gaze seemed a bit..... Strange?
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I also want a friend like Li Yutong.... (ᗒᗩᗕ)