CHP 2.20 (Part 2): I'd rather fuck you to death (⚠)

A/N: Warning for non/dub-con. The tension in this chapter is 🥵

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆

CHP 2.20.2

-
I'd rather fuck you to death

◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◈◆◈◆◈

Lin Jin was in a dilemma, instinctively retreating. He found himself unable to tear his eyes away. The air was thick as if filled with electricity. Every one of Lin Jin's senses screamed danger unfortunately he had no route of escape.

"You know... " He murmured causing Lin Jin to flinch. Xiang Shen finally pulled his gaze away from his lips looking deeply into his cerulean eyes.

When those mesmerizing hetero-colored eyes turned to him staring back, Lin Jin realized that he was breathing heavily. He heard the sound of his labored breathing not knowing why the air suddenly felt so heavy for him to start gasping, his throat felt parched.

"You remind me of that creature I once saw. What was it called?"

His glowing eyes narrowed examining his body as if it were a specimen on display, his head tilting slightly. Lin Jin felt like he was being sized up, reduced to nothing more than a prize to be won.

"A Peacock... was it?"

{A/N: He means a white peacock based on how Lin Jin has white hair. A reminder! It's worth noting that some animals and plants in this world are slightly different from what we're used to. In this case, a white peacock resembles the image shown below.}

"A brave creature, with feathers so bright and beautiful they practically shine in the dark

"A brave creature, with feathers so bright and beautiful they practically shine in the dark." His tone took on an air of amusement.

Lin Jin had no idea when or how he had bumped into the wall behind him. Now truly feeling trapped like a deer caught under headlights.

The thing to leave him truly awestruck was that the faint glow emanating from those eyes which he was expecting only to be a product of his imagination, was a tangible reality.

Xiang Shen's pupils were glowing, burning like two smoldering jewels, shining in otherworldly splendor at night.

"But if anyone were to come close.... they'd run away. Refusing to show their true colors, refusing to let their inner beauty shine through."

Lin Jin could swear he saw a triumph grin form on his lips at the end of the sentence. He felt a strange sensation of discomfort climbing over him as Xiang Shen moved closer, his hand reaching out to touch Lin Jin.

He didn't know why his mind was becoming so messed up. His hands were shaking and he was sweating profusely.

*Smack*