CHP 2.15 (Part 2): Just how hard is this gonna get? (TT)

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

CHP 2.15.2
-
Just how hard is this gonna get? (TT)

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀

Lin Jin took hardly 5 seconds to come out of this stupor.

Narrowing his blue irises, he silently lifted his feet to follow the impatient servant and was the first to step inside.

On the other hand, Miao Feiping was almost on the verge of tears, her mind strongly refused to go against her principles, after all although a widow, she was still a married women.

It's been a few months since her husband had died. After his death, her in laws cut off all their relations with her and sold her and her little daughter who wasn't even 5 as a slave on an impulsive fit of anger because of her inability to conceive a heir who could carry their bloodline further.

She peeked at the girl walking in front of her and was surprised to find her entering without a second thought, her heart was instantly obliged to harden as well. Forcing her feet to move, she stepped inside.

After all, it was better to walk in on your own rather than to be dragged by these guards.

As soon as Lin Jin walked past the threshold, a flowering scent immediately enveloped him. He didn't like perfumes especially heavy ones, smelling the heavy aroma interwined with a slight undertone of fragrant incense made his temples throb.

Not to mention, this type of places which were especially lively at night had a very unfamiliar environment . From almost every direction, he could hear distinct noises of sweet and flirtatious laughters along with clinking of jars and cups combined with a slow hinting towards a sensual fashion, background music.

He walked the dimly lit corridor while ignoring the stares that fell on him and entered a room.

Inside the room, sat the women, stroking an orange cat with her pale fingers as it coquettishly nuzzled in her bosom.

Surrounding her were another three beautiful girls and one just as equally pretty boy carefully serving her tea.

The moment they came in, four scrutinizing gazes focused on him sizing him up with a mixture of surprise and amazement.

This made Lin Jin curious. He had never seen his own face after coming in this world. That fatty only provided them so much so to prevent them from dying, a mirror was just out of the option.

Hmm....?

Lin Jin who was surrounded by everyone's attention. Amidst the intense gazes, suddenly caught trace of something unexpected.

After looking for a second time, he confirmed it.

These prostitutes seemed to be secretly pitying him.

But why?

He could not come up with a single reason to be receiving this pity.

Other than this, there were innumerable questions which remained unanswered in his mind.

It could be seen by their attire that these four were courtesans, who had a higher position amongst all the prostitues. Why would they gather here to welcome someone as lowly as a slave like him?

No matter how pleasing or pretty his appearance was, it by no means would require all of them to gather here examining him like he was some kind of criminal.

This inevitable situation gave rise to a strange feeling.

Why do I feel like a lamb about to be butchered? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)