CHP 1.4 (Part 2): Interrogation

Lin Jin: No purpose...

His forever expressionless face in the influence of liquor changed as he smiled silly. His cheeks where flushed with a light red color. His eyes looking at Zhang Wei were watery and dazed.

Lin Jin: I ... feel lonely.... don't have any friends.

His speech was a bit slow and his voice sounded light like he would fall asleep at any moment.

Zhang Wei: Even so, Why me?

Unknowningly why, Zhang Wei also lowered his voice.

Lin Jin: Hehehe..... Cuz, You looked just as lonely as me.

He grinned showing his white teeth.

Zhang Wei's eyes widened in surprise. For a long time he stared at Lin Jin silently with no movements. Did he really look lonely?

Pfft.... Damn it.

He's so cute...

He chuckled softly. His fingers lifted a strand of Lin Jin's soft white haired and twisted it around wrapping it around his finger...

Zhang Wei: What about the project?

Lin Jin: Which..... project?

Lin Jin asked while tilting his head.

Zhang Wei: The one in which you were partenered with me.

His finger continued playing with his hair twisting and pinching it.

Lin Jin: ..... But you won't agree to do it with me.

Zhang Wei: .....

The boy looked at him with dazed eyes, his white eyelashes fluttered like feathers and his thin lips moved slowly.

Zhang Wei unconsciously swallowed, his golden eyes glowing in an unknown light.

Zhang Wei: What if I agree to do it with you? [Author: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ]

Lin Jin: Hmm? Really?

Zhang Wei: Yes, since you got beaten up for me. I'll agree to do it. So..... don't get beaten up again.

Lin Jin blinked his misty eyes.

Lin Jin: ....... Were you worried about me?

His sweet whispering voice along with a slight nasal sound felt particularly sensual in this kind of ambiguous atmosphere.

Suddenly he reached out his hands towards Zhang Wei face and.....

Lin Jin: *Pats his head* How cute!! Don't worry, Big brother is strong! Very strong! I once worked in a zoo and fought a gorilla all by myself!

Zhang Wei, who was never called cute before: .....

Zhang Wei, who was never patted on his head before: .....

Seeing no reaction from the other party. Lin jin's eyes dimmed and sadness emerged in his crystal sapphire eyes.

Lin Jin: Were you scared?

Zhang Wei who never really felt scared even when he was kidnapped in his childhood: "...."

Lin Jin: I'm sorry.

Shiny tears started flowing out of his eyes. He sniffed his red nose which only made more tears stream off his eyes.

Lin Jin: I didn't mean to scare you*sniff* But, if I didn't do that*sniff* you.....*sniff* you would have never agreed to be my friend!

Zhang Wei: .......

A melodious laugh sounded from Zhang Wei's lips. He unconsciously covered his mouth in shock and barely forced it down.

So freaking cute...

He didn't know he could laugh like this too.

Lin Jin: Why.... are you laughing?

Lin jin's squinted at him.

Zhang Wei: Hmm.... Dunno.

Lin Jin: You're laughing at me!

Zhang Wei: So? What if I am?

Lin Jin stared at his face some more then nodded.

Lin Jin: Then you can laugh at me more... It's better than that fake smiling face of yours... Hehehe

Zhang Wei bowed his head, his black hair hid the maniacal emotions surging in his golden irises. His breath hitched with a tremble.

Zhang Wei: .... You're..... really something...

After calming himself down, he leaned against the couch. Supporting his chin with his palm and watched as Lin Jin's white eyelashes slowly started closing.

After fluttering for a while they veiled those sapphire irises and covered them completely, his breath became even.

He was asleep.

Zhang Wei's hand stretched out and lightly caressed those wet white eyelashes. Slowly and gently... He wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes with his thumb.

The whole atmosphere looked sweet and loving. If this was a movie there would be pink bubbles flowing everywhere, tiny heart dancing around, giving it a fantastical dreamy look.

But was that really it?

In reality, the sweet atmosphere just served as a fuel to further ignite those rampaging feelings surging inside his heart.

Zhang Wei put his hand on his chest and felt his unusually fast thumping heartbeat. It stained his eyes with a strange darkness which grew darker each and every second, untill it took the form of a complete black hole.

Nobody knew what he was thinking.

Ding - Dong....

The door bell sounded, making Zhang Wei flinch in response. His eyebrows furrowed and he got up to look at the video intercom.

A handsome youth with slight brown hair and black eyes waved at him from the video screen.

At once his eyes went colder than ice and his aura turned fierce.

This fu*ker.....