[ 58 ]

----Kim's Mansion----

Author:

Seokjin pulls his car break out of Kim's Mansion and looks at YN.

Seokjin: Here we are! Go home and rest.

YN: ( She sighs ) I should thank Yoongi for calling you today.

Seokjin: ( He smiles and nods ) Don't think too much about anything right now. Everything is fine, okay?

YN: ( She smiles ) Yes! Good night Oppa!

Seokjin: Good night!

Author:

YN steps out of Seokjin's car and walks towards the mansion.

When YN enters the mansion, she notices that the living room lights are on and Taehyung is sleeping on the couch with a file in his hand.

YN approaches Taehyung and sits beside him. She takes the file from his hand and places it on the teapoy.

Taehyung: ( He slowly opens his eyes and looks at YN ) You're home!

YN: ( Instead of replying, she hugs Taehyung )

Taehyung: ( He frowns and hugs her back ) What happened, YN? Is everything okay?

YN: Taehyung I turned in my father to the cops.

Taehyung: What? ( He asked in surprise ) What did he do this time?

YN: He wasn't satisfied with selling his daughters, so he began selling other people's daughters for money.

Taehyung: ( He breaks the hug and looks at YN ) What do you mean?

YN: People who did not want their daughters contacted my father, and he sold them to prostitutes. And the money he received, he kept half and gave the other half to the daughters' parents.

( She covers her face ) I'm so ashamed of him.

Taehyung: ( He holds YN's hands ) So you went to save those girls?

YN: ( She nods ) Taehyung, seeing those girls reminded me of the time my father sold me to the mafia.

( Tears stream down her cheeks ) It broke my heart when I saw the same fear in those girls' eyes that I had felt a few years ago.

I feel so terrible right now. I can't believe that- ( Taehyung cuts her off )

Taehyung: Shh... Don't say anything now ( He pulls YN into a hug and caresses her hair ) I understand what you're going through.

To be honest, I'm very proud of you. You are very brave, YN.

YN: ( She hugs him tightly )

Taehyung: When you took Yuna's place, I kept asking myself, "Is she my wife?"

But now I proudly want to tell myself and the entire world that... "Yes, Kim YN is my wife. And I am her proud husband."

YN: ( She chuckles and breaks the hug ) So, my dear proud husband, how was your meeting?

Taehyung: Everything went well. By the way, thanks for the bouquet.

YN: ( She smiles ) Let's go to sleep. You must be exhausted, right?

Taehyung: Yes, I'm tired. ( He stood from the couch ) But not more than you ( He said and carried YN in his arms )

YN: ( She chuckles ) What are you doing?