[ 13 ]

----Dockyard----

Yoongi: YN, I couldn't find Mark anywhere. What about you?

YN: ( She shook her head )

Yoongi: Damn it! I guess he ran away from here.

What should we do now?

YN: Keep looking for him. And once you find him, shoot him on the spot.

Yoongi: ( He nods his head )

YN: I will go to Jungkook's house now. I have to check on him.

Yoongi: This is not fair YN.

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) What?

Yoongi: You only care about Jungkook. What about us?

YN: ( She folds her arms and walks closer to Yoongi ) Be clear Mafia Yoongi.

Yoongi: I have always seen that you care for Jungkook more than us.

YN: Yoongi even if you have got shot instead of Jungkook I would have cared for you too.

Yoongi: ( He raised an eyebrow ) Really?

YN: Yoongi, if you don't want to believe me then forget it. I don't have time to waste on you ( She said coldly )

After meeting Jungkook I have to go back to Yuna's in-law's house too.

Yoongi: Okay fine! Let's go.

YN: Wait! Let me call that guy Hosoek. He called on Yuna's phone many times earlier. I think he wants to talk about something urgently.

Yoongi: Okay! You call him. Till then I will go and bring my car here.

YN: Hmm...

Author:

After Yoongi left from there YN starts searching for Yuna's cell phone in her jacket and pants pocket.

YN: Where is Yuna's cellphone? ( She asked herself ) Did I drop it somewhere? ( She starts searching for Yuna's cell phone everywhere )

Author:

Suddenly YN gets a call from Yeonjun on her cellphone.

----On-Call----

YN: What is it Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Ma'am our people who are keeping watch on Mr. Taehyung called me a minute ago. They said that Mr. Taehyung and his partner Mr. Jung Hoseok are at the police station right now.

YN: ( She frowns her eyebrows ) What?

Yeonjun: Yes!

YN: But why?

Yeonjun: Ma'am just be on hold for a minute. I am checking Mr. Taehyung's cabin's CCTV footage now.

YN: Okay! Be quick Yeonjun.

Yeonjun: Yes ma'am!

----1 Minute Later----

Yeonjun: Ma'am the driver who brought you to Kim's fashion he... ( He tells everything to YN that happened in Taehyung's cabin after she left from there )

YN: That's why Hosoek was calling on Yuna's cellphone again and again.

Yeonjun: Now what should we do, Ma'am?

YN: At which police station they both are right now?

Yeonjun: ( He tells the police station name )