[ 40 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

Author:

Taehyung and Jimin rush into the hospital, where they see Yuna seated on a bench.

Taehyung: ( He pulls Yuna's arm ) YN!

Yuna: Tae- Taehyung!

Taehyung: Yuna?

Yuna: ( She slowly nods her head )

Taehyung: Where is YN? How is she?

Yuna: Doctors took her to the operating room.

Taehyung: ( He takes a seat beside Yuna and covers his face ) Don't think anything negative, Taehyung. She'll be fine ( He muttered )

Jimin: ( He gently strokes Taehyung's back to calm him )

----Timeskip----

Author:

Seokjin and Mr. Han came out of the operating theatre.

Everyone walked towards Seokjin as soon as he came out of the operating theatre.

Mafia Boss: Seokjin, what happened? How is YN?

Seokjin: A- Appa! ( A lone tear fell from his eyes )

Mr. Han: We removed all of the bullets, but...

Taehyung: But what doctor?

Mr. Han: Unfortunately, she went into coma.

Yuna: ( In shock, she covers her mouth )

Mr. Han: She must wake up within 24 hours or we will lose her.

Taehyung: Wh- What? ( He fell on his knees )

Jimin: Taehyung! ( He squats near Taehyung )

Jungkook: Please, Hyung, do something. We can't let this happen.

Seokjin: SHE WAS SHOT 6 TIMES. WHAT ELSE ARE YOU EXPECTING?

WHAT WERE YOU ALL DOING WHEN SHE WAS SHOT SIX TIMES? ( He questioned Jungkook and Yoongi fiercely )

Yoongi: Sir and I arrived at YN's location a minute late. If we had arrived on time- ( He closed his and sighed heavily )

Seokjin: ( He looks at his father ) Mianheyo Appa!

Mafia Boss: Seokjin, nothing bad will happen to YN. I'm confident she'll wake up within 24 hours.

Yuna: Please don't leave me, Unnie. I will do as you want. So please don't leave me ( She cried out loud )

Jungkook: ( He wipes away his tears ) Pull yourself together. YN ma'am will surely wake up from the coma.

Yuna: ( She hugs Jungkook ) Jungkook, please save my Unnie. Please I beg you.

Author:

Jungkook strokes Yuna's back, trying to calm her.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and Yuna before shifting his focus to Taehyung.

Jimin: Taehyung, I'm sorry! All of this happened because of me.

Taehyung: ( He looks at Jimin coldly ) If anyone is to blame here, it's me. She was shot instead of me.

Seokjin: What? ( He frowns ) YN got shot while trying to save you? ( He asked Taehyung )

Taehyung: ( He slowly nods his head )