[ 41 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

Author:

After all of the essential tests were completed, YN was transferred to the VIP ward.

Everyone visited YN one by one, but every time the door opened, YN's eyes searched for Taehyung.

YN: Why isn't he coming? ( She scoffs ) I put my life in danger for him, and he's not even coming to thank me.

Author:

YN suddenly remembered what had happened the day before yesterday.

YN: Why did I come in between when I could shoot Nikolai and his men before they could shoot Taehyung?

Author:

YN shuts her eyes, and she sees a flashback of her calling Taehyung her man.

_

"They dare to kidnap my man. If I find any wounds on him, I will cut every hand that has touched him."
_

YN: ( She opens her eyes and thinks... ) Why did I call him 'my man'?

Author:

The knock on the door interrupted YN's thoughts.

When the door opened, YN turned to face the person who had just entered the VIP ward.

Jimin: ( He bows ) How are you feeling now?

YN: I'm fine! How is your sister?

Jimin: Thanks to you and your father she is safe.

YN: ( She smiles ) Take care of her now.

Jimin: ( He nods his head ) I'm sorry because of me you- ( YN cuts him off )

YN: I know you did all of that for your sister. So don't be sorry.

Jimin: Thank you! Thank you very much ( He bows )

After seeing you fine, I feel at ease now. If something had happened to you, I would never forgive myself.

And probably I would have lost a friend like Jungkook too.

YN: Don't blame yourself for anything now. Neither I nor Jungkook are angry with you.

Jimin: ( He smiles ) Jungkook must have told you about me.

YN: ( She looks at Jimin in confusion )

Jimin: That I am a huge fan of yours ( He rubs his nap nervously )

YN: Yes! He told me.

Jimin: I had no idea I'd run across you in such a dreadful situation.

But I'm happy to have finally met you.

YN: ( She smiles ) I will tell Jungkook to invite you and your sister for dinner someday.

Jimin: ( His eyes widened ) Really?

YN: ( She smiles and nods her head )

Jimin: Thank you! Thank you very much! I will take my leave now. So you take rest.

YN: Yes!

Author:

Jimin exited the VIP ward and noticed Taehyung seated on the bench outside YN's ward.

Jimin: When do you intend to pay her a visit?

Taehyung: ( He sighs and stands up from the bench ) I'm scared.