[ 44 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

VIP Room

Seokjin: YN, you're in love, just admit it.

YN: ( She clears her throat ) I need to use the restroom. So, please help me.

Seokjin: Hmmm! ( He helps YN get out of bed.)

YN: How long will it take for me to fully recover?

Seokjin: 2- 3 weeks

YN: ( Her eyes widened ) 2-3 weeks? Are you kidding me?

I can't stay in this hospital for 2- 3 weeks.

Seokjin: You only have to be in the hospital for two days. After that, I'll take you home.

YN: ( She sighs in relief ) Thank God!

Seokjin: Call me when you're done ( He said before closing the restroom door )

Author:

Meanwhile, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and noticed YN was not on the bed. He looked around and saw Seokjin waiting outside the restroom.

Taehyung yawns and pulls out his phone.

_
Taehyung's Thoughts:

Namjoon Hyung's duty starts in an hour. So I should take Yuna with me.
_

Taehyung: ( He walks towards Seokjin ) Is YN in the restroom?

Seokjin: Yes!

Taehyung: Okay! Yuna and I are heading somewhere. We won't be able to look after YN for a few hours.

Seokjin: ( He frowns ) Where are you both going?

Taehyung: We- ( He was cut off by his cell phone ringtone ) Excuse me, I'll talk to you later ( He said to Seokjin before leaving the VIP room )

--2 Minutes Later--

Author:

Seokjin opened the restroom door when YN summoned him.

They both came out of the restroom, and Seokjin helped YN to lie down on the bed.

YN: ( She looks around )

Seokjin: ( He notices YN and says... ) Taehyung said that he is going somewhere with Yuna.

YN: ( She looks at Seokjin and frowns ) Where?

Seokjin: He did not tell me where they were heading.

_
YN's Thoughts:

Where has he taken Yuna?
_

Author:

Taehyung and Yuna left the hospital, got into Taehyung's car, and drove away.

----Timeskip----

----Police Station----

Namjoon: Why are you here so early in the morning? ( He stares at Yuna, unsure whether she is YN or Yuna )

Taehyung: Yuna wants to file an official report against Do Yun and Mrs Kim.

Namjoon: What took you so long to get Yuna here?

Taehyung: This is a long story.

Yuna: Namjoon Oppa, please do not leave them. Because of them, my Unnie became involved in my matter and almost died while saving Taehyung.