[ 38 ]

KOREA

----Airport----

YN: Where is your friend?

Author:

Taehyung looks around and notices Jimin approaching them.

Taehyung: Look! There he is!

Jimin: ( He gives a fake smile ) Shall we go?

Taehyung: Is everything okay?

Jimin: I'll tell you everything on the way ( He turns to face YN ) Noona, I'll call a cab for you.

YN: It's okay! I'll- ( Taehyung cuts her off )

Taehyung: My driver will arrive in the next five minutes. So he'll take her home.

Jimin: Oh, Okay!

YN: You look pale. Are you not feeling well? ( She asked while staring at Jimin )

Jimin: Ac- Actually, Maf- ( He pauses when he notices the Russian mafia's men watching him ) N- Nothing! Taehyung and I will take care of everything.

( He looks at Taehyung ) Let's go Taehyung.

Taehyung: ( He nods his head )

Author:

Jimin and Taehyung drove off from there in Jimin's car.

YN: What's the matter with Jimin? He's behaving strangely today.

Author:

Meanwhile, Taehyung asks Jimin where they're going. Because they were going in the opposite direction of Jimin's house.

Taehyung: Jiminaa! I'm asking you something. Could you please tell me what's wrong?

Jimin: You know my cousin Hana, right?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jimin: She- ( Tears rolled down his cheeks ) She got kidnapped again.

Taehyung: ( His eyes widened in shock ) What? Again?

Jimin: I- I don't know why she has to g- go through all of this again.

Taehyung: Don't be worried, Jiminaa; let's head to the police station.

Kim Namjoon, a friend of mine, is an officer. I'm confident he'll track down your cousin.

Jimin: NO! We cannot go to the police station. If I involve the police in this case, they will kill her

Taehyung: Jiminaa, nothing like that will happen. Believe me.

Jimin: No Taehyung! We can't trust them. They are not a small criminal. They are mafias.

Taehyung: Mafias?

Jimin: Yes! They promised to leave Hana once I did what they wanted.

Taehyung: What do they want you to do?

Jimin: ( He pulls the car break )

Taehyung: What happened? Why did you stop the car?

Jimin: Tae- Taehyung! I'm sorry!

Taehyung: Why are you now saying sorry to me?

Author:

Suddenly, a group of people appeared and dragged Taehyung and Jimin from Jimin's car.