[ 42 ]

----Kim's Hospital----

Taehyung: Yuna, ( He sighs ) Jungkook loves YN.

Yuna: Wh- What?

Jungkook: How did he find out? ( He questioned himself )

Yuna: H- How are you so sure?

Taehyung: I overheard Jungkook speaking to YN when she was in coma.

----Flashback----

Author:

Taehyung was about to enter the ICU when he saw Jungkook holding YN's hand.

Jungkook: All this happened because of Kim Taehyung ( Tears stream down his cheeks ) If it hadn't been for him, you might not be in this ICU room.

( He caresses YN's hair ) I can't bear the thought of losing you, YN. You are not just my friend and boss you are my first love.

( He wipes his tears away ) I don't care if you accept my love or not. I only want you to be safe. So please don't leave us. I beg you.

----Flashback Ends----

Taehyung: This is what I heard him say.

Jungkook: ( He closes his eyes and massages his temples )

Yuna: ( She covers her mouth to stop herself from sobbing )

Taehyung: Yuna, please don't make the same mistake twice.

You previously stated, "You should be with someone who genuinely loves you." Did you forget about that?

Yuna: ( She shook her head ) B- But why does it al- always happen to me? Wh- Why is it always me?

Jungkook: ( He makes a fist ) Instead of comforting her, he is worsening her condition.

Author:

Jungkook was going to interrupt the conversation when he heard Taehyung saying...

Taehyung: I know, I'm being too harsh with my words. But believe me, I genuinely want you to be happy.

Yuna, choose a partner with whom you would not have to compromise as much as you did in our marriage.

Be with someone who will go out of his way to make you happy.

Be with someone who will always listen to you carefully.

Be with someone who will only have his eyes on you and will only notice you in the crowd.

Be with someone who will always make you laugh and never make you sad. Unlike me, who made you cry every single day.

Yuna, spend the rest of your life with someone who will love you unconditionally and cherish every moment he spends with you.

Yuna, I truly want you to be happy because I failed to make you happy. I don't want you to go through the same pain you did before.

You deserve to be happy. And I hope you find someone who truly loves you.

But this time, don't beg someone to love you.

Yuna: ( She wipes her tears away and turns to face Taehyung ) You're right, Taehyung. I should not beg for love.

Taehyung: ( He nods ) Yuna, I never told you this, but you fulfilled all of your responsibilities as a wife. You were and are excellent in every way. 

The only thing you need right now is love from the right person.

Yuna: ( She smiles ) I feel a little better after hearing you.