[ 37 ]

KOREA

----Jungkook's Apartment----

Living Room

Yuna: Jungkook, what do you think must have happened to cause Unnie to tell Taehyung the whole truth?

Jungkook: ( He sighs ) Taehyung was not ready to sign the divorce papers, therefore he left no other option for ma'am but to tell the truth.

Yuna: He wasn't ready to sign the papers? But why? He didn't even care about me, so what's keeping him from signing the divorce papers now?

Jungkook: ( He looks at Yuna ) I know why he is refusing to sign the divorce papers.

Yuna: ( She frowns ) Why?

Jungkook: Because he started to have feelings for your Unnie.

Yuna: ( Her eyes widened ) Wh- What? H- How can you say that?

Jungkook: I met Taehyung a few days ago ( He chuckles ) He warned me and said to stay away from ma'am.

And...

Yuna: And?

Jungkook: And Taehyung said that if ma'am is not interested in him then he will make her interested in him.

Yuna: Did he really say that?

Jungkook: ( He raised an eyebrow ) Why? What happened? Do you still have feelings for Taehyung?

Yuna: ( She lowers her head ) I'm not sure. However, knowing this makes me sad.

Taehyung didn't fall in love with me till I was at his side, but surprisingly he fell in love with Unnie in such a short period of time.

Jungkook: Are you envious of your Unnie?

Yuna: No way! I'm just disappointed in myself ( She looks at Jungkook ) Jungkook, can I ever find a partner who will love me for who I am?

Jungkook: ( He feels sorry after hearing Yuna ) Yes! I believe your Unnie will find you a better partner than Taehyung.

Yuna: Really?

Author:

Jungkook nods his head and smiles.

Meanwhile, Yuna felt relieved and suddenly she hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook: ( His eyes widened in shock )

Yuna: Thank you so much for comforting me ( She hugged him tightly )

----Timeskip----

U.S.

----Hotel Room----

Author:

Taehyung and YN returned to the hotel and got freshened up.

Taehyung: ( He looks at YN ) We're leaving for Korea tomorrow.

YN: Hmm!

Taehyung: And the first thing I want to do when I land in Korea is to meet Yuna.

YN: ( She frowns and turns to face Taehyung ) Why?

Taehyung: I apologised to the wrong person. So I want to meet Yuna and apologise for everything.

YN: ( She sighs ) Okay!

You don't want to say anything else?

Taehyung: Do you want to hear anything from me?