[ 6 ]

Evening

----Hospital----

YN: Call Taehyung from Yuna's phone and inform him that Yuna got into an accident ( She said to Yeonjun )

Yeonjun: Okay Ma'am! ( He calls Taehyung )

YN: Keep the phone on speaker.

Yeonjun: ( He nods his head )

----Kim's Fashion----

Author:

Taehyung is sitting in a meeting room and discussing Kim's fashion upcoming project with his employee.

Suddenly his phone starts vibrating. He checks the caller ID and keeps his phone back on the desk.

Yeonjun called twice to Taehyung from Yuna's phone but he didn't pick up the calls.

YN is now burning with anger.

She said to Yeonjun...

YN: Call Taehyung for one last time. If he doesn't receives the call this time too then call Yuna's father-in-law.

Yeonjun: Okay Ma'am! ( He again calls Taehyung )

Author:

This time Taehyung received the call.

----On-Call----

Taehyung: Yuna I am very busy right now so call me after- ( Yeonjun cuts him off )

Yeonjun: Hello! Am I talking to Mr. Taehyung?

Taehyung: ( He frowns his eyebrows after hearing a man's voice from the other side ) Yes!

Yeonjun: The owner of this phone has got into an accident. So please come to XXX hospital.

Taehyung: What! ( He was shocked ) I- I will reach there in half an hour.

Yeonjun: Okay! ( He hangs up the call )

----Call-Ended----

Author:

Taehyung calls his father and tells him about Yuna's accident.

After informing his father Taehyung left for XXX hospital.

----Hospital----

YN: ( She looks at Yoongi ) Call John and tell him to inform Ye Jun about the accident.

Yoongi: Okay! ( He calls John )

----On-Call----

John: Hello Boss!

Yoongi: Tell your friend that Yuna got into an accident before we could kill her.

John: What? But how boss?

Yoongi: A truck hit Yuna's car.

John: So is she dead now?

Yoongi: I don't know. Cause some locals took her to the hospital.

John: Oh no! ( He pauses for a couple of seconds and says... ) Okay Boss! I will inform my friend about Yuna's accident.

Yoongi: Hmm... ( He hangs up the call )

----Call-Ended----

Yoongi: ( He looks at YN ) I will call the truck driver and tell him to scrap the truck.